“Loved it! Funky little, cool "dive" - great variety of dogs.”

Fraser Valley Hot Dog
Ranked #15 of 75 Restaurants in Winter Park
Cuisines: American
Reviewed March 11, 2014

Just what my son and I needed before heading out of town from our ski vacation. Small interior, only a couple of bars to eat at. The guys were friendly and took great care of us. Wide variety of hot dogs and brats. Had a Chicago and a Dogfather and one other one that bacon and cheddar and onions on it. Oh and the fries are incredible - I'm sorry I don't know why they were the thin cut kind and just hit the spot for some reason. We'll be back!

Reviewed March 4, 2014

great food, prices a bit high. we had a burger and chicago dog. the dog was great! burger was spicy, my son did not love it.

Reviewed February 21, 2014

Amazing selection of dogs! Toppings galore. Hamburgers were great. Juicy and full of flavor on all the dishes we ordered. Absolutely recommend this little place to anyone. We will make this a stop every year on our vacation trip. Great place for families, there is something for everyone. We all left happy and looking forward to returning.

Reviewed February 6, 2014

This place has the best hot dogs I have ever tried we found them by accident the restaurant next door was closed we are so glad they were because its was so good we wonted more ! the fries the dogs everything the people were amazing you will love this place !

t

Reviewed January 3, 2014

I love these hot dogs... Every time we are in Winter Park, someone in our group asks "where should we eat for lunch?". Everyone shouts out "FRASER VALLEY HOT DOG!" There's so much there to eat!! Munch on a Chicago dog, or any dog of choice! Don't forget the fries! You can't miss this place... It hits the spot in your stomach and delights your taste buds. Inside, it's small but there's still seating and awesome decor. Like an old ski sign, signed pictures, and so much more! It's also very clean and everyone there is very friendly. Customer Service and Cleanliness and phenomenal food, Aaah fabulous. I love this place, and we go back all the time.