“Boasts a Chicago style hot dog, and delivers!”

Fraser Valley Hot Dog
Ranked #12 of 73 Restaurants in Winter Park
Cuisines: American
Woodstock, Illinois
“Boasts a Chicago style hot dog, and delivers!”
Reviewed August 8, 2013 via mobile

They have the Chicago style dog down pat. Yes, even the Celery Salt. Nice Chi-town atmosphere inside. Good fries. My wife noted that the dog was grilled, not steamed. I didn't notice because it wasn't greasy like most grilled dogs.

• Visited August 2013

Colorado
“Best place in Winter Park!”
Reviewed July 9, 2013

Matt and his crew create a fun and engaging atmosphere, great food and more than one "local insider's tip" on backcountry hikes and adventures.
We have visited Fraser Valley Hot Dog several times over the past couple years and it just keeps getting better!
Keep it up, Matt!
Michael from Minnesota

• Visited July 2013
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“Fun atmosphere for a quick lunch”
Reviewed July 4, 2013 via mobile

We at here on 4th of July... they were really busy. So busy, in fact, that they were only serving hot dogs and brats, no burgers, sandwiches or fries. I don't really eat hot dogs so I'm not a good judge. But my husband had one with jalapeños, cheddar and onions. He said it was "good" but maybe not quite as good as reviews had said. Maybe cause they were super busy. Not sure. Also, it was hard to find a table. Only 2 large picnic tables and about 6 super tight stools inside the shop. It's tiny... But we did really like the fun atmosphere and music. We will try it again on a less crowded day.

• Visited July 2013
Michigan
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent meal and a great owner!!!”
Reviewed April 6, 2013

Just left Winter Park and tried many of the restaurant's. After reading the reviews we thought we would give it a try. I had a burger that was outstanding while my wife and daughter both had a dog. The owner was extremely personable which is a plus when running a business- Halfway through my burger he called me by name and asked how it was. The French frys were super good and I love the ambiance of this place.

• Visited April 2013
San Antonio
“Okay”
Reviewed March 31, 2013

I loved the idea of the hot dog place. I was disappointed. The dogs where okay..the wild boar and other nontraditional meats sound a lot tastier then they actually tasted. It's not bad..worth a stop...once though.

• Visited March 2013