“Huge pizza, fair price”

Cuisines: Italian
Description: on.fb.me/DeAntonios
Description: on.fb.me/DeAntonios
Reviewed July 11, 2012 via mobile

The pizza was delicious and we didn't leave hungry.

There are newer reviews for De Antonio's Pizza & Pasta

Reviewed July 5, 2012 via mobile

We stumbled across this place and decided to stop in for lunch. The atmosphere wasn't anything too great, but it was full of locals and had great, friendly service. That can be hard to find in areas of tourism.
The pizzas were delicious! My kids loved the spaghetti. My only caution- you may want to split the calzones they were huge! We enjoyed it so much we went back again for supper before leaving town. A must try if you are a pizza lover!

Reviewed June 5, 2012

This is a family owned business that is doing it right. The waitress was great, friendly, and smiling. We were the only ones there for a late lunch but I felt cozy and comfortable eating there. As soon as we ordered our pizza I could see the guy in the back stretching out the dough to make it fresh. We ordered mozzarella sticks and they were amazing. We ate them quickly and their marinara tasted fresh..not from a jar or can. They had various condiments on the table to use on your pizza and one was dried italian herbs. Sooo good on my pizza! Loved it, this is the place to eat in Winter Park.

Reviewed February 20, 2012

If you like pizza this place rocks. You can tell the owner of this place really loves what he does. Salads were fresh and tasty

Reviewed January 1, 2012

We stopped in here our 1st night in Winter Park only because we were hungry and it was convenient to our hotel (Best Western Alpenglo Lodge next door). I wasn't in the mood for Italian or pizza, but the kids didn't want to go any farther. We walked in and there was quite a line of people waiting to be seated. It's fairly small so we had to wait about 15-20 minutes. We were ready to leave, but the scent in the air was so tempting we decided to wait it out. When we finally got seated it was by a very delightful young lady who although, extremely busy was continually smiling and friendly. My 8yr old ordered the Greek salad which was really tasty whereas my 15 yr old and I shared the medium "White Pizza". It was so delicious that we ate there again two nights later. There was still a wait, but we were expecting it. The prices were reasonable, and the food was great.