“A-M-A-Z-I-N-G”

Goodys Mountain Creperie
Ranked #3 of 75 Restaurants in Winter Park
Cuisines: French, Cafe
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Goodys Mountain Creperie is a gem of a little restaurant right in the Resort, 2 minutes from the main ski lift. Cozy atmosphere, diner-style breakfast and lunch menu. All the dishes are cooked in-house from only whole, natural ingredients. Crepes are the speciality, both sweet and savory, but there are plenty of burger, salad and grilled sandwich options. Apres-ski items include fresh donuts, huge range of baked goods, soda fountain, cheese fondue and 'adult' hot chocolates and coffees (alcoholic).
Reviewed March 27, 2014

I love Goody's!

This is my "go to" place for breakfast anywhere on the mountain... in town... the valley? Nope, nope... definitely the whole county. Their Alpine Rosti is just delicious as is either of their French toast choices. The baked goods are all made in house, fresh, everyday. The ice cream is phenomenal... and lest we forget the crepes.

Oh the crepes! I tried one from their new menu the other day. The chicken teriyaki? So yummy! Who knew crepes could be Asian?

This place rocks. It just does. Great staff, fun atmosphere, amazing food... and smells.
TRY GOODY'S. You won't regret it.

Reviewed March 26, 2014 via mobile

Family vacation at Winter Park wouldn't be complete without a trip to Goody's. The hot chocolate was very good, and the atmosphere was even better!

Reviewed March 26, 2014 via mobile

We just vacationed in Winter Park for five days. We ate at goodys three days. We would have eaten there every day, but didn't find it until the third day. The food was excellent, and everyone was just nice and friendly. They keep their prices down by everyone just chipping in helping throw dishes in some bins and maybe wiping off the table when you go to eat. You know it is going to be a great place to eat when you see the owner cooking food right next to the employees. Plus you could tell she doesn't treat them as employees, she treats them as equals. Can't wait till we come back next year, it's the first place we're going to get and apple strudel crepe!!

Reviewed March 21, 2014

Naaaaaaasty! I sat with my family and watched 2 different workers (bald dude and one other) drink out of the milk shake mixer cup before pouring it into customers cups!!! Sick, bald dude! I ordered an espresso and the bald dude grabbed to cup with his thumb inside the cup before pulling the shots. This was a dude who had been wiping his nose and putting his hands in his pockets then put his Nasty thumb in my cup. Seriously? Then one worker dropped the ladle for pouring waffle comes on the floor, ran it under a thin stream of water, then stuck in back in the waffle batter. I have seen better hygiene in a middle school wrestling locker room. It turned into a joke with my family to end our day of skiing by sitting at the ice cream bar and count the health code violations. My wife ordered Irish coffee and they brought it to us with no whip cream because bald guy said "they were out". Then why would you take 100% of my money and give me 80% of my order? Right after bald dude said there was no whip cream, another worker came by and pulled out two cans of full whip cream. We sat and laughed at this joke of an establishment. They should rename this place "germies" because it is nasty. And bald dude seriously? Lazy, dirty, and I can't believe you work in the food industry. Naaaaaaaaaasty..

sharongulden, Owner at Goodys Mountain Creperie, responded to this reviewResponded March 30, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write this feedback. We appreciate the comments so we can improve our service. The employees in question have been appropriately coached. If you visit Winter Park Resort regularly, we hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed March 13, 2014

The crepes are amazing. Hard to screw up a crepe, really. But, it was nice that they had options for those who didn't want a crepe. Hubby had biscuits and gravy with eggs and said it was quite yummy! Nice little place, good service, a bit expensive.