“Black Tie ski rental Winter Park”

Black Tie Ski Rentals of Winter Park
More attraction details
Owner description: Black Tie Ski Rentals takes the hassle out of waiting in line at the traditional ski shop. We bring the shop to you with our professionally trained staff. You pick the time and place and we will be there. No need to leave the lodge. Let us help you start your ski vacation the right way. Locally owned and operated.
Reviewed January 12, 2014

Stephanie and her staff in Winter Park,CO were very friendly, accommodating and would highly recommend them for in house ski and snow board rental. Equipment was in good shape and tailored to our needs

Reviewed January 4, 2014

Stephanie was great! She and her assistant met us at our vacation rental (Fraser Crossing) and set us up with everything we needed for an excellent time of skiing. Everything worked and was in good shape.

I had some comfort issues with my boots (which I didn't report to Stephanie because I have yet to have ever had a comfortable pair of boots - perhaps my lot in life). But, my wife and 6 yo son had a perfect experience.

I would highly recommend using Black Tie. It was super easy and we had great service!

WPBlackTie, Owner at Black Tie Ski Rentals of Winter Park, responded to this reviewResponded January 7, 2014

So glad you enjoyed our service while here in Winter Park! Thank you for taking the time to write a review. For future reference, we do provide complimentary slope side service during your entire stay should you need anything…including a different boot. We're just a phone call away. We have many different boot options available and I’m confident we have a boot that may be better suited to your foot. Thanks again for your feedback and we hope to see you again in the future!

Stephanie Best, Owner
Black Tie Ski Rentals of Winter Park

Reviewed January 2, 2014

We received excellent curb service (right in our condo) where everything needed was delivered and a last minute, unscheduled special delivery. Stephanie and her team could not have been more helpful.

Reviewed December 17, 2013

Absolutely the best way to rent equipment. Couldn't believe Stephanie came right to my condo with everything I needed. She was super friendly, I loved the (brand new!) skis and premium boots, and the return could not have been easier. So spoiled now-- I'll never go back to waiting in the rental queue again!

Reviewed April 2, 2013

I cannot say enough good things about Stephanie and this service! We skied at Granby for one day. Although everyone that works there was extremely kind, it was a long painful process to rent our skis. We have three children, and our son has autism. It was very difficult to rent skis amist the chaos and long lines with our son in tow. That's when I decided to call Black Tie.

Stephanie came to the house we were renting and brought all of our equipment. She was so kind and helpful! The process was smooth and easy. She even went out of her way to meet us at Winter Park to exchange my daughter's boots for a larger size.

This is a great service for anyone, however, if you have children (especially with special needs), I promise you that this will make your day 100% easier!