Zephyr Mountain Lodge
Best Western Alpenglo Lodge(Winter Park)(Great Value!)
$90
$85
Trailhead Inn(Winter Park)
$139
Hotels.com
$109
$95
Valley Hi Motel(Winter Park)(Great Value!)
$85
$82
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsslope sideriverside buildingski schoolexpress liftski lockersfull kitchenliving roomunderground parkingpull out bedwinter park lodging companychair liftmain liftparticular unitper daythrough vrbogreat resorthot tub
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 4, 2014

Stayed in a two bedroom at Fraser's crossing. Great location with mountain and ski views. Very updated condo that had a modern new feel to it. Family loved the oversized hot tubs two floors above. My daughter had me take pictures so she could Instagram her friends. Highly recommend this place. You will enjoy

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Chris P
Reviewed April 28, 2014

This Condo (#2507 rented thru the Winter Park Lodging Company) was what I have been looking for the past few years as we were learning the characteristics of a Winter Park Vacation. The differences between Condo's in the Zephyr Lodge Mountain side or Divide side isn't much. The particular owners have outfitted places differently but the layouts are the same. However #2507 in particular had very comfortable living room seating and the view out the window was spectacular. I even spent time on the deck one evening all bundled up with a glass of wine watching the snow and the groomers work there magic on the slopes. The bedrooms were comfortable and clean. The owners even provided humidifiers to combat the dry air at that altitude. This was appreciated with my son's frequency of nose bleeds when we go skiing. About the only issue we had was with the Dishwasher. It was tough to open sometimes and didn't really do a great job on the dishes. This necessitated some hand washing. We didn't consider this to be a big deal. Winter Park Lodging Company did and excellent job once again with our trip. All of our information from them was explicitly spelled out so there was no confusion when we arrived. We retrieved our keys and parking pass quickly and within in minutes of getting to WP, we were carting things up to the room.We enjoyed the Condo and service and will stay here again if the opportunity arises.

Room Tip: Use WPLC (the Winter Park Lodging Company). They are excellent and will find you the closest thing they have to your needs. I have used them for 3 years running and haven't been disappointed.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed April 12, 2014

This would be a great place if the bed and pillows were much better as well the furniture is old. The fireplace did not work. The internet was excellent and the kitchen complete saving on restaurant costs. The view of the slopes is right there. My wife could easily see me ski watching from the window. The unit size was good. Underground parking a little costly at $14 per night. Silly placement of jacuzzi on the street side of the building rather than the slope side.

Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
WP_ResortLodging, Lodging Coordinator at Zephyr Mountain Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded April 16, 2014

Thank you for the feedback, it is always appreciated. If the unit you rented was from Winter Park Resort Lodging then I have great news! We started an upgrade program for the homeowners and a new ratted tier system. We had 62 units do some or parts of the upgrades if not full upgrades. The different tiers are SILVER, GOLD, and PLATINUM. I highly recommend checking out our website for full descriptions. winterparkresort.com.

Reviewed April 8, 2014

We booked the Zephyr Lodge for a 4 night Spring Break trip with our eight and ten year old kids. We booked a one bedroom Gold Condo. Other than the convenient location at the base of the Zephyr lift and the Coca Cola tubing hill, there was not much more to be excited about. Upon arrival in our room, the kitchen had been updated and the linens and furniture were decent (per the gold room standards). But it was NOT clean. The floor had not been vacuumed...we could see pieces of food on the floor. The master bedroom had a queen bed (we were expecting a King although the description on the website says queen bed, they also show pictures of King beds...so it's a bit misleading). I tried to call and get moved to a condo with a king bed but was told there was nothing available. There was a ton of dust around the TV in the living room. The pull out sofa in the living room, which was serving as my kid's bed for the next four nights was horrendously uncomfortable with springs sticking into their backs. We had to take two extra blankets and fold them under the fitted sheet to provide them some cushion. A burner on the stove was out, the hair dryer blew a circuit every time we used it, the shower/tub didn't drain well. The list goes on and on. As for the property, I realize it's a ski property but the lobby was filthy!!! Not just the floors, obviously with people in ski boots, it's difficult. But the doors were muddy and fingerprinted and hallways weren't vacuumed once in our five day stay. In addition, the Zephyr advertises a gym on their website? I wouldn't consider the gym a gym whatsoever. It's about a 10 x 10 room with a bunch of equipment crammed in and they don't even have a treadmill. And last but not least, the HOT TUBS were cold the first night we were there. The other problem was our room was right above the hot tubs and the noise was quite loud until around 10:00-11:00pm when they close. This made it difficult for my kids to sleep. For what we paid for this property at the gold level standard, it was beyond disappointing. We will not return.

Room Tip: Definitely request slopeside, a king bed and a gold/updated room. Preferrably one away from the hot tubs as they are noisy at night.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
4  Thank amymfrank
Reviewed March 31, 2014

My wife, daughter and I just spent six nights a Zephyr Mountain Lodge and our stay was enjoyable. The stay met our expectations and I am pleased the property management company recommeded this updated unit. The granite countertops and oversized bathrooms were pleasant and the unit appointments were more than adequate. Our coffee maker was inoperable but the management company prompty replaced it soon after I called. Easy access to the Zephyr chairlift outweighed the noise of the snow plows in the wee hours two nights in a row. The property could use an extra elevator bank, but the underground parking was convenient and not over priced. Our stay at Zephry was comparable to our stays in Aspen and Vail with respect to property ammenities and service but at a lower cost. We would book a stay here again.

Room Tip: Ask your booking agent or the property management company for an updated unit. The Winter Park Lodging website was helpful. You could see photgraphs of your unit.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank mitch_grant
WP_ResortLodging, Lodging Coordinator at Zephyr Mountain Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2014

We are so glad you enjoyed your Winter Park Experience and are very excited for you return next year. We are working with the homeowners to get even more Gold options for out guests. Thank you for the positive feedback!