My waife and myself stayed here for one week.
1. The ski in and out is good, it has a corridor on the back and you are able to ski down hill to the lifts, to get back you may take the shuttle back or if you are able to ski the blue rins then you may come back through the corridor.
2. The artificial fire place worked very well.
3. It has a little kitchen with microwave, refrigerator, coffe maker, glases, dishes,etc.
4. The hot pool and outside jacuzzi are great to lossen up the muscles in the evening.
5. It is not a luxury place but for the price you pay it is very good.
6. there is a restaurant down that it is open 5 day a week.
7. It has a laundry selfservice which it's very helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located within walking distance to the ski lifts at Winter Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Iron Horse Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iron Horse Hotel Winter Park
- Iron Horse Resort Colorado