“Very helpful”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Grand Sports Shop - Bike Rental
Reviewed December 3, 2011

Mark, helped us get some equipment needed for tuning our gear before we hit the mountain. They have a nice 2nd hand gear section too. Mostly really informative and willing to help.

Reviewed July 15, 2011

Wonderful ride with personal attention to our needs. The owner drew a map so we would get to the right trail.

Reviewed July 9, 2011

The owner of the shop was to put on a new Derailer on my husbands bike. We dropped it off there at the end of summer. We tried to pick it up in fall but the shop was closed in the middle of the day with no sign as to the owner's whereabouts. When back in town at the beginning of summer we got the bike back. The seat, clip pedals and special handlebars had been removed AND the Derailer had never been replaced. Not to mention the brakes were so jacked up its like riding an exercise bike on 10. To top it all off he charged me $138. He tried to make all kinds of excuses, place blame, lie and we walked away. He doesn't deserve to be in business.

2  Thank wannarun0325
Reviewed March 20, 2011

I've been vacationing in Winter Park for the past several years and I rent from Grand Sports every time. Yes, EVERY time. Dan and his crew are top notch and he runs a classy establishment. I refer my friends, family, and clients to Grand Sports. They rent quality equipment and have a staff that knows how to fit you.

Reviewed July 4, 2010

It seems Grand Sports in Winter Park has fallen victim to it's seasonal business. When the crowds come to Winter Park Grand Sports maximizes it's business at everyone's expense. The owner Dan talks the talk but fails to walk the walk. He will take every repair that comes his way with a promise to complete the tune-ups "today". Twice I was promised a same day completion and twice the tune-up wasn't even complete in 24 hours. I was first in the shop, promised a same day completion and the bike wasn't ready until after noon the next day. So 36 hours for a priority shift lever installation just doesn't work for me. Also be careful of hyper expensive basic tune-up parts such as brakes. Grand Sports has decided to maximize their business at the expense of promised service. Stick with Grand for rentals only.

3  Thank budgood