Would you stay in a place that:
1. Interrogated you on why you needed extra shampoo and took the extra ones back because they wanted to save it for other guests
2. Asked your children who were just laughing to keep quiet (They are 4 years old for Gods sake!!)
3. Told you "There goes the hot air!" each time you opened the front door?
4. Told you that they wanted you "Out of here" by 11 am?
5. Has trains going behind it all night? (Is this "My cousin Vinny for $250 bucks a night?)
A B&B needs the personal touch and should not be run like a prison camp!! We hated it and will never go back.
I recommended to my sister and she was humiliated in front of others for asking for shampoo to wash her kids hair!! Avoid this at all costs...not worth the money. Try Devil's Thumb Ranch...enjoy your vacation your way because you are paying for it - not because some old lady running it has control issues!
BTW, I pay them $20/bottle of shampoo on my way out.
We spend about 20 nights on average per year as a family in hotels/ resorts and B&B's and this is by far the worst - these people have no business running a customer service establishment - AVOID IT
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Downtown Winter Park, Winter Park Chateau is an upscale B&B Inn offering contemporary style with a Victorian Flair. All guest rooms offer flat screen high definition T.V's, free wifi,designer furnishings and more. Some feature jetted tubs, patios and fireplaces. Only 5 minutes to the ski resort with free shuttle right in front of the property and walking distance to all restaurants and shopping. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Winter Park Chateau reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.