“Poor service but good food”

Rise and Shine Bakery
Ranked #24 of 73 Restaurants in Winter Park
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Fraser, Colorado
“Poor service but good food”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2013

The owner is very loud and was yelling at his servers in front of customers. Although the food is very good I would not go back because it distracted us constantly from the enjoyment of our meal and conversation.

Visited July 2013

Prairie Village, Kansas
“Great breakfast”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 7, 2013 via mobile

We stopped for breakfast on our way back to Denver. It has both indoor and outdoor seating with a relaxed atmosphere. The French toast and bacon were excellent. It did take a while to get the food so make sure you are not in a hurry. The food was well worth the wait.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank fratwin
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“DO NOT EAT HERE”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2013

They do not know how to poach eggs. There were 4 if us....everybody's eggs were hard! We did not eat 1 bite of food still had to pay! Very poor customer service!

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank cindyky
Broomfield, Colorado
“I Just Love this place !”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 25, 2013

Well this was the first time up here in the winter and man i loved it, I always look forward to going to R&S for breakfast, I ate this all 3 mornings we were up there and even took back a few bagels for the trip back home down in Denver ! It was kind of funny the owner BOB? was awesome when he saw me he was like Hmm I know you but was not sure how !! since i only come up in the summer but after the first trip in he was like hay what are you doing up here in the winter, so he did remember me then and remembered my name , This is why R&S is great ! I have always have great service and food from them and always recommend this place to people if there going up to WP and want the best NY Bagel this side of the Mississippi, I cant wait to be back up there in a week for our July 4 weekend and i will be back getting food from this place like always !, It was kind of funny that they did not have the outside seating area set up but hey it was winter and 15 deg, Not next week it will be that cold to sit out side and enjoy the great Mtn Town ! See you guys soon !

• Visited February 2013
2 Thank Yeti_575Chris
Northern Colorado
“Yummy”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 15, 2013

Great food in a busy, local place. All the baked goods looked amazing. They have breakfast cocktails and a nice assortment of breakfast dishes to choose from.

• Visited June 2013