“Don't waste your time.”

Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Winter Park, Colorado
“Don't waste your time.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 21, 2013

Very Small and not the cleanest. The owner is loud and a bit obnoxious. Food at best is Average. If your visiting WP don't waste your time there are better places to spend your $$

Visited January 2013
1 Thank racegirl57

Granby, Colorado
“Good coffee and great food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 14, 2013

Rise and Shine Bakery is one of the friendliest places in Winter Park. Locals love it and we saw a lot of take outs. Service was fast and food was fresh, cooked properly and served immediately. Plus they have great coffee! Home baked bread looked wonderful, it's no easy feat to bake bread at 9,000 feet.We live about fifteen miles from the restaurant but when we are in Winter Park for breakfast we stop there.

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank judyj33
Silverthorne, Colorado
“Never again”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 3, 2013 via mobile

This used to be our go to breakfast place in winter park however after yesterday never again. The unprofessionalism from the owner was just unacceptable. He outright yelled at his employees in front of all the customers. It was so uncomfortable and I am afraid if how the responded with food prep. Don't even want to think about that. I have never experienced anything like it. Mountain labor is challenging but most good restaurants figure it out. Not him.

1 Thank radwommman
“Best burrito in town”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 14, 2013 via mobile

I recently went to Rise n Shine for breakfast with my family and had a 5 star experience. Enjoying the humor of the owner as the crowds kept flocking in for a quick breakfast to go and the attention to service from the waitress as I enjoyed the best burrito I've had in quite a while smotherd with homade green chili. My kids loved the sweet rolls and the one pancake on the side for me was straight from my grandmothers skillet - perfectly golden and fluffy. We have found our new tradition on the way to the slopes at Winter Park.

2 Thank SkippyDM
Fraser, Colorado
“YUMMMMMMMMMMM”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 28, 2012

These guys make everything from scratch! You watch them baking fresh breads and pastries... So glad I don't live here, I would be enormous. It feels a little scrubby, but trust me, sit down and see why this place is always so packed. Amazing espresso, breakfast food, pies and Lauren is an awesome server. The owner is as friendly as you get. GO!

Visited October 2012