“Always love eating here!”
Review of The Egg and I

The Egg and I
Ranked #6 of 52 Restaurants in Windsor
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed January 23, 2013

We have eaten here as a family for brunch or breakfast. The food is excellent. Value is about what you'd expect to pay for a breakfast out. Service was a bit slow. Overall I would recommend it to others.

Reviewed January 14, 2013

Too much good food, very nice place to stop for breakfast or lunch, seating is great table & chairs or booths. Food was served hot.

Reviewed January 8, 2013

Ate here while on vactation, I was told it was a local favorite. My breakfast was very very good. Cannot go wrong with anything on the menu.

Reviewed December 23, 2012

service is good, the egg dishes are excellent. had a skillet breakfast, scramble with sausage, it was great.

Reviewed October 26, 2012

Food, service and atmosphere decent for the money. Not memorable, but better than most. Convenient location adjacent to shopping.

Been to The Egg and I? Share your experiences!