“BEST Mexican Food and superb service!”
Review of Pueblo Viejo

Pueblo Viejo
Ranked #10 of 52 Restaurants in Windsor
Cuisines: Mexican
Greeley, Colorado
“BEST Mexican Food and superb service!”
Reviewed February 28, 2014

WE love coming to Pueblo Viejo. So glad we found this Mexican restaurant. It is authentic and never disappoints. You are literally waited on hand and foot and never run out of anything. My husband and I always joke and compare service at other restaurants to the service at Pueblo Viejo and it never compares. I do have to say, I would visit the Windsor location rather than Ft. Collins. The one time I have been to the Ft. Collins location, it was not the same, not nearly as attentative.

As for the food, always hot, on time and more than enough. I am always taking a box to go. I usually go with the Pueblo Viejo combo (an appetizer) because it gives me just a little of everything that I like. I highly recommend Pueblo Viejo (Windsor) in fact we are going tonight!

• Visited February 2014

Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States
“Best Mexican Food I have had in Colorado”
Reviewed November 23, 2013

We were heading back from Laramie, WY to Colorado Springs and traffic was bad so stopped in here. It was delicious!!! Best Mexican food I have had in Colorado. Salsa was delicious. Just enough spice but not too much (like On the Border always is) Service was excellent. Food was superb, price reasonable. Will definitely go again if have the chance. Many gluten free options. They thicken with corn starch.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank Kristin C
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great place!”
Reviewed June 22, 2013 via mobile

We love the food & service. They ate always great. The best Mexican food we've found in Colorado since moving from Ca.

• Visited June 2013
Layton, Utah
“Pretty decor, excellent service, standard food”
Reviewed April 23, 2013

I ate here after a meeting in nearby Fort Collins. It's close to where I'm staying and seemed like an easy-access option for dinner. The service was truly exceptional. Every staff member who interacted with me (at least four different people) was cheerful, polite, and helpful. I was asked multiple times whether there was anything I needed, but not to the point of being annoying. Everyone, especially my server, made me feel welcome. I loved the decor--old-style murals of traditional Mexican scenes--and the background music added just the right ambiance.

Now for the food: It wasn't my all-time favorite Mexican food, but it was better than many places I've eaten. The presentation was excellent, the flavors not quite my style. I would imagine that someone else might like it better than me, so I'll give them the benefit of the doubt. Given the time to do so, I would definitely go back and would try some other items from the menu to see whether it was just the particular entree (and side) that I chose and not the restaurant's overall seasoning preferences that I found to be run-of-the-mill.

• Visited April 2013
“Muy Bueno!”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

I went here for my weekly mother/daughter lunch with my daughter. We love the Pueblo Viejo in Fort Collins and decided to try the Windsor location. It did not disappoint. We had excellent service and great food. Highly recommended.

• Visited February 2013