“Looking for the best burger in NoCo, try Stuft!”
Review of Stuft a burger bar

Stuft a burger bar
Ranked #4 of 52 Restaurants in Windsor
Cuisines: American
Description: Stuft opened in 2010 in beautiful Old Town Fort Collins. After 2 years of business we opened our second location in wonderful Windsor, CO, then our third in 2014 in Downtown Greeley. Stuft is locally owned and operated. We are not a franchise. We take pride in our Custom Burgers, Specially Chosen Craft Beers, and Hand-Spun Milkshakes. Build Your Own Burger form the ground up. Choose from toppings such as caramelized onions, fire green chili peppers, and fried eggs. You can even have your burger on a Warm Glazed Doughnut instead of a bun! We feature local beers such as New Belgium Seasonals, and Odell's favorites. The bartender Hand-Spins every milkshake and adds cool mix-ins such as Nutella and Graham Crackers. Gluten Free buns available upon request. Stuft's Parmesan Garlic Fries were voted best in the state by Yahoo! Travel! HAPPY HOUR: $3 wells, wines, and drafts Tuesday Kid's Night-Kid's eat for $1
Reviewed October 30, 2012

We went to Stuft for a late dinner and it was great! From the service, to the customizable burgers, to the atmosphere. If you are looking for one of the best burgers in Northern Colorado don't miss this restaurant. I customized my burger and some others in our group chose the staff choices and no complaints here! If you are a fan of sweet potato fries make sure to order them here!

Reviewed October 26, 2012

Any kind of burger, any way you want it. What more could you ask for, especially when they are very good and reasonably priced. They even have sweet potato fries, buffalo burgers and so much more.

Reviewed August 7, 2012

It is great to welcome Stuft to our little town of Windsor. We hope that it thrives in this location. We love the burgers and sides at Stuft...but consider having their version of the sloppy joe. It is quite good. Our kids love the kids menu options as well. Yum!

Stuftburgerbar, Owner at Stuft a burger bar, responded to this reviewResponded October 2, 2012

Thanks so much for your review! We appreciate it! Hope to see you in soon. Go Wizards!

Reviewed August 2, 2012

I have been to this place 2 times and both were not great experiences. I should have known after the first try. We ordered our food and it took about an hour to get our order because their computer systems went down. They did comp our meals which was nice, but it wasn't a very good first impression. The 2nd and LAST time I went to the restaurant I ordered something and they said they were running low and that I would have to get a smaller portion, that's fine no worries. I had asked not to put an item (that couldn't be picked off) on my salad and they put it on anyway and because they were running low they couldn't make me a new one. I gave my dish to my husband. Then I ordered a hamburger and the lowest grade meat must have been used because in one bite I chopped down on a bone and the next I looked and the burger and there was a vein starring me in the face. I will NEVER eat there again

2  Thank Tina L

Tina L.,

Thank you for patronizing our restaurant. I apologize for your first experience at our restaurant. You should NEVER wait an hour for your food. I appreciate your understanding with the situation, as we were using an internet provider that had an outage that day. No internet at a restaurant means no computers. I'm glad that they comp'd your meal and since then we have a new provider and that has NEVER happened since then.

As far as your second visit is concerned. You should get your salad the way you order it. I apologize that the topping was left on there. Our burgers are very tasty, safe, and healthy. They are hand-pattied in Denver from LOCALLY RAISED COWS. The ground beef we use is actually steak trimmings. It is some of the highest quality burger meat around. There are no veins in our burgers, that was likely a small piece of fat that makes our burgers so juicy. Typically that cooks off on the grill. Burgers need to have an 80/20 lean meat to fat ratio to make them actual good burgers. We have never had an issue with the quality of our burgers and if this was the first I sincerely apologize. We take complaints like this very seriously.

Again, we appreciate all reviews. They help restaurants such as ourselves identify our strengths and potential improvement areas. I would appreciate it if you gave us another try. I ensure that we are the custom burger bar that your town WINDSOR has fallen in love with :) Please email your contact info to tiffany@stuftburgerbar.com so that we can arrange that.

Been to Stuft a burger bar? Share your experiences!