“sadly the quality has declined and service was poor”
Review of Italian Grill - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Italian Grill
Cuisines: Italian
Windsor, CO
“sadly the quality has declined and service was poor”
Reviewed October 2, 2012

My family had enjoyed this place in the past, but a recent visit had poor service, and food that seemed to be microwaved and undercooked. I asked for a house white wine, was served a red, and while it was replaced, I was charged for both. We had difficulty with drink refills, and while the restaurant was nearly empty during the dinner hour, service was very slow. I will never return.

• Visited September 2012
6 Thank ColoWheeler

Fort Collins, Colorado
“Funky Little Italian in Windsor”
Reviewed August 7, 2012

This place seems like a slice of New Jersey neighborhood Italian in Windsor, Colorado. Pauly, the owner, seems to be always there welcoming people. The pizza and pizza rolls are good. The red sauce for pasta is excellent. The prices are quite reasonable. For Italian in Windsor, our choice in the Italian Grill.

Visited April 2012
Windsor, Colorado, United States
“Good Italian for a good price!”
Reviewed May 28, 2012

The Italian Grill has a great value for their family take home dinner - a bucket of spaghetti, bread, and salad for $20. Good, homemade food! Eating in is a pleasure, too. Personable service paired with what you expect in an Italian restaurant - great food!

Visited January 2012
1 Thank Lainie P
Windsor, Colorado
“Some excellent, some average, overall good”
Reviewed April 30, 2012

We had the special of the evening which was lasagne, a side of spaghetti with a meatball, bread, salad and dessert. Cost was $15.95. The lasagne was mainly sauce and cheese with very little meat or noodles. You almost needed a spoon to eat it, so I treated it as a dippng sauce for the bread which was very good. The spaghetti and meatball were good. The balsamic vinaigrette was excellent but the salad was very average. The cheesecake was excellent. The atmosphere is small, local Italian cafe. The staff is friendly but food service is a little slow. We have had their pizza in the past and it was very good although it also had little meat. The restaurant is very reasonably priced which is easier to do when meat is limited in the entrees. We will go back occasionally.

• Visited April 2012
mckick19
“Italian Microwave”
Reviewed April 14, 2012

Is there a zero circle rating? The manager is a violent weirdo! Food was crap. I'd eat a lean cuisine for dinner before I go back there. Upon telling the waitress that the chicken tasted burnt and the noodles were doughy and undercooked and the food was lukewarm while the plate was scalding, she took it away (that's what happens when you microwave food). 2 minutes later I was CONFRONTED by the owner. He said he'd comp the whole meal (was a total jerk about it). We said we didn't want the bill comped, we just didn't want to pay for something I took 2 bites of. He said "I'll give you the money to pay, you need it more than me" and actually physically escorted us out of his crappy establishment. Like he had to...we were leaving. That was actually the most attention we received as customers. Ha! Will N O T be back until his restaurant gets bought out be nice people who can cook. Which will be soon, I'm sure. And I will be telling EVERYONE I know. And we know a LOT of people. Oh, he also said "you're the only people in Windsor that don't like my food". No buddy, we're the only people in Windsor that actually told you to your face and you handled it reaaaally well. LOL.

• Visited April 2012