“Top notch food!”

Dining options: Reservations
Dallas, Texas
“Top notch food!”
Reviewed June 25, 2014

The menu did not have a bas thing on it. Slightly above average in pricing for food that is TOP TIER.
Loved everything I had from the steaks to the wine.

Visited June 2014

Dallas, Texas
“More deliciousness!”
Reviewed June 25, 2014

Restaurant is located at the River Pines Lodge. Never had a problem getting outdoor seating, even with a group of 25. Ribeye steak were cooked perfectly; salsa was as fresh as they make it in Texas. Yum!!

Visited June 2014
Reno, Nevada, United States
“We got booted after complaining about rancid steak!”
Reviewed June 13, 2014

I'm appalled at the reaction I got when I complained that one of my fillets tasted rancid! The waitress did not apologize, just huffed and said could they cook it more, really? You thought I wanted to eat it ? I expected them to replace it with something edible. My other steak was fine, my friends steak was fine too, I asked for 1/2 off or replace the steak. She then started ranting that she wasn't goig to make any money on our meal. We then got attacked by the manager who started yelling and said I wanted a free meal! I didn't, I just wanted something edible, then he threw us out! I absolutely could not believe it...I'm still in shock....I'm an accountant..I never cause trouble and rarely complain about anything and would never expect anything for free. Just wanted an edible steak. Was that too much to ask for?
It is friday the 13th and full moon but what the...?

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Harlene S
California
“Good margaritas”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

This is your basic road tavern but friendly and with great margaritas. The hamburgers were fine. We sat in the bar area and watched the Giants game while we ate. Very relaxed.

Visited May 2014
Paradise, California
“Sure Thing in Graeagle”
Reviewed March 23, 2014

We stayed in Graeagle and went looking for dinner when we found the good reviews on T/A for this Bar & Grill... Wifey had the BBQ Rib's which I had to act as court food tester and found them delicious... I had the soft tacos ( one seafood & one chicken ) and while they were not amongst the best I've had, they were good... Nice atmosphere and good margaritas... The service was quick and attentive, the people were nice and helpful... For this small, and sort-of-backwoods town, this place is a good one for late afternoon drinks and some fun grub...

• Visited March 2014