“What a great place to eat!”

West 29th Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
West 29th Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 105 Restaurants in Wheat Ridge
Cuisines: American, French
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: 29th Ave and Depew
Lakewood, Colorado
“What a great place to eat!”
Reviewed July 18, 2014

This is a great local restaurant. We sat outdoors and when it started to rain lightly, the servers came out and put up the umbrellas and we stayed out on the patio the whole time. The service was great, the food and wine was wonderful. The server was very knowledgeable about wines and what would go well with each dish. We each had different meals, lamb, fish, chicken, and sausage. Couldn't ask for a better variety!

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank tlhahn

Key West, Florida
“Disappointment”
Reviewed June 20, 2014

We were looking forward to eating at West 29th - the place is beautiful and the reviews are great. But, our experience was disappointing. The beef in the stroganoff was rather tough and not very flavorful. It was served in a large bowl with no vegetables or other accompaniments. I ordered the burger medium and it came out very well done. The bun was stale and the fries were limp and greasy. I hope they can improve on the quality of the food since we would like to go back.

• Visited June 2014
2 Thank OnslowGehund
Denver, Colorado
“Awesome local restaurant”
Reviewed May 30, 2014

We went here for the first time last Friday and loved it. Food is delicious, service is great, and the restaurant itself is beautiful. Hopefully next time we'll be able to sit outside and enjoy one of the beautiful patio spaces the restaurant offers. I would recommend making a reservation for a Friday or Saturday night. We were glad that we had done so, as it was quite busy when we arrived. Looking forward to our next visit!

• Visited May 2014
Denver, Colorado
“Wheat Ridge Gem, classy yet unpretentious...”
Reviewed May 13, 2014

Ok, I have been visiting this restaurant since the week it opened, over a year ago. I have yet to have a bad meal. The atmosphere is unassuming, yet classy. The food is unpretentious, yet has culinary flair. The prices are fair and the portions are perfect. I had my first brunch visit on Mother's Day with 7 of my family members, everybody loved everything they ordered! The eggs benedict (salmon and classic) along with the Lazarra coffee was the hit of the day. Not to mention the bottomless mimosas. I sincerely hope that this restaurant remains successful and doesn't make any changes. Eric is our favorite server!!

• Visited May 2014
2 Thank Molliesellsdenver
Wheat Ridge, Colorado
“Great value on delicious food in fine setting”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

This is one of the nicest restaurants in Wheat Ridge. I love the small plates and entrees. Good drink list. Fantastic place to have drinks or meal on the lovely patio. I've eaten dinner about 5 times and brunch twice and all were fantastic. I recommend the stroganoff, the duck gnocchi, and the steak.

• Visited April 2014