“Love this place!”

Ranked #2 of 105 Restaurants in Wheat Ridge
Cuisines: Brew Pub
“Love this place!”
Reviewed December 26, 2013 via mobile

This is such a great place to go and get any and all types of CO beer in one place. Highly recommend it! The service is great and the food is also amazing.

Denver, Colorado
“Great local brew pub”
Reviewed November 23, 2013

This is a new gem of a place in Wheat Ridge. Great selection of local beers, and the food is excellent! Wonderful staff and fun atmosphere. We will definitely be back many times.

• Visited November 2013
McKeesport, Pennsylvania
“They really know their beer!”
Reviewed November 11, 2013

Glad we found this place. Great atmosphere and really great beer and food. They hummus was just ok tho. Really friendly manager and was so helpful in selecting beers for us according to our tastes! The beef medallions with a stout reduction was to DIE FOR! We will go again while we are staying in Wheat Ridge.

• Visited November 2013
Denver, Colorado
“Will Become Your Very Favorite Place”
Reviewed October 21, 2013

The selection of beer is staggering and changes all of the time. All the beers move quickly so everything is fresh. Sitting at the bar is always a fun experience. The dining areas are vibrant and feel local and friendly. The owners are always walking around checking in with diners. If you have any questions about the beers they have or beer in general, just talk to one of the owners or bar tenders. Their passion for all things beer keep us coming back.

The biggest surprise is the food. It is fantastic! We have our menu favorites (any of the Sliders, the Colorado Burger and Home-made Sausage sandwich), but we are always trying the daily specials too. There is no shortage of experimentation going on in the kitchen.

• Visited October 2013
“One stop shop for Colorado beers”
Reviewed October 14, 2013 via mobile

One of the more 21+ things I loved about living in Colorado is all the different microbrewers that exist in that state! So what a perfect idea to have a bar that caters to just Colorado beers and Microbrews! Some people may go "eh they also serve Coors". Well, I'm not a fan of Coors but I still acknowledge it's made right there in Golden, Colorado. Don't believe me? Go up there and see for yourself! This place is new and is getting comfortable in its new skin, so I really hope they do well.

Crazy Mountain Amber Ale...Dry Dock Hefeweizen...and my all time favorite amber I've ever had, the Wynkoop Colorojo. Heck yes! There are so many beers to choose from I don't know where to begin. Thank goodness for beer flights!

Hours of Operation:
11am-11pm Weekdays
11am-12pm Weekends

Nothing like a one stop shop for a good selection of Colorado brews when I go back to my old stomping grounds visiting family. Thanks for opening this place up guys!