“This place is pretty good.”

Abrusci's Italian Restaurant
Ranked #6 of 105 Restaurants in Wheat Ridge
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Abrusci's Fire and Wine is a family-owned and operated business. The owners and general manager live locally and have been together in business for 16+ years. We recently moved from 32nd/Youngfield to 22nd/Youngfield and are proud to own our own place, designed with customer service in mind. There is seating in our main dining room including at our pizza bar as well as indoor/outdoor seating in our bar and patio. The menu is similar to our Italian menu from our former location but now we have expanded the appetizers and included a bar/patio only menu to continue after the dining room closes. Our brunch is on Saturdays and Sundays only when we open earlier, serving brunch from 9am through 4pm. We are also taking reservations for parties 5 and over, otherwise it is first come, first served with open seating in the bar. Please be considerate of our neighbors when you park. The City of Lakewood encourages neighborhood parking versus large parking lots so we are doing our best to be good neighbors ourselves.
Colorado
“This place is pretty good.”
Reviewed October 13, 2012

The location of this restaurant is not the greatest, (it's in a shopping center), but, once inside the doors, you no longer feel like you are in a shopping center.

It is well-decorated, well-maintained, and well-staffed. It has the look and feel of a professionally run, competent eating establishment. The food is pretty darned good, too.

I like that they have marinara that is actually vegetarian, and I like the presentation of the dishes. Presentation is very important to the overall enjoyment of the meal.

For my tastes, I feel this place is just a bit expensive, but, if it weren't, I'd go there more often. I have never been disappointed by the flavor or quantity of the food I have received here. My wife actually loves the place, but I only agree that it is one of the best Italian restaurants in the area.

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank ovolacto

Colorado
“Wonderful experience”
Reviewed September 23, 2012

Its rare to find a restraunt with a gluten free menu, let alone to find an Italian restraunt that serves anything gluten free! Well, not only does Abrusci's have a huge gluten free menu, it's good food. I'm looking forward to going back soon. The service was good, the server was happy to be there and to be of help. Two of the people that were with me ate off the regular menu and enjoyed their meals as well. If I had one suggestion, it would be to use quinoa pasta instead of rice pasta, just my preference. Overall great experience for all of us and we'll go back.

• Visited September 2012
Chicago, Illinois
“Decent food but inconsistent”
Reviewed August 27, 2012 via mobile

We went here with a larger group and the food for a few people was very good and a few others was not great. Our server was very nice and the best part.

Kilauea, Hawaii
“Enjoyable”
Reviewed August 16, 2012

I met a friend I hadn't seen in along while at Abrusci's for an extended dinner. The location is right off the highway in a shopping center, easy to find with convenient parking right in front. The food was enjoyable and the service warm and helpful. The room was large and quiet, just what I needed for the occasion. Nothing fancy, I just felt relaxed, well taken care of, and well fed.

• Visited August 2012
Savannah, Georgia
“Made me sad”
Reviewed July 19, 2012

Used to go there a lot. It was wonderful years ago. The good is still pretty good, the service is spotty and the prices higher than the food is worth. Used to love this place. :(

• Visited April 2012