“I go nowhere else for breakfast”
Review of Sunrise Sunset

Sunrise Sunset
Ranked #7 of 106 Restaurants in Wheat Ridge
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed December 18, 2012

I have been going to the Sunrise Sunset for years. I really don't care to go anywhere else for breakfast. I simply crave the Lumbre Sunshine and drive 20 mins one way to satisfy my urge. My wife and family love the Sunrise as much as I do. I have taken many friends there over the years and even my pickiest ones are impressed with the quality of the food. Not to mention the service is great and the owner is one of the nicest, classiest people you may ever meet.

When I ask my wife if she wants to go to breakfast? She knows without me saying where we are going.

2  Thank theharpman

Reviewed December 13, 2012

The basted eggs are eggseptional! haha! And the service is great. My husband had the chicken fried steak and eggs and I had the southwest eggs.. YUMMMMMMM! We will be going back!

Reviewed July 28, 2012

This Breakfast spot has an extensive Breakfast menu and the service is attentive. Breakfast prices lately have gone sky high in restaurants lately and this place is not immune. You do get a great breakfast though. I liked the Mushroom Omelette.

Reviewed August 19, 2011

It's okay. Service and food are reasonable. Sundays tend to get crowded, so patience is a virtue when that happens. I used to stick to chalet a block away, but the new owners just are not getting enough of the details right. Sunrise now wins by default. If you want top-tier breakfast, drive up to Egg Shell in Arvada. If you are willing to settle for pretty good, save the gas and eat here.