$185
Hotels.com
$76
$67
$68
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed March 6, 2017

On short notice, in the middle of a snowstorm, I had to find a place to stay before my early scheduled surgery.The staff (Donna and Ian) were very kind, understanding, and helpful when it turned into a post-operative stay, as well. The room was clean and comfortable- even after surgery! thank you so much, Motel 6!

• Stayed: January 2017, traveled on business
1  Thank Char H
Reviewed February 13, 2017

The staff was fantastic. Very helpful and great customer service. we were there for a week and a half and had no problems whats so ever. It is easy to get ion and off I70 and plenty of shops close by.

Stayed: December 2016
Reviewed January 26, 2017

The staff ( Donna)here is fantastic, we had an extended stay while house hunting and the staff couldn't have been more accommodating. Management (JOE) went above and beyond what we expected. The room was always clean and fresh and they worked around our schedule to clean it which was really great. If needed my family would definitely stay with Joe and his staff again, they really made us feel welcome and almost like family.

• Stayed: December 2016, traveled with family
1  Thank harmster2017
Reviewed January 25, 2017

We are at Motel 6 while hunting for a place to live, wheat ridge colorado, Upon entering the motel to check in we were immediately welcomed by Donna, she was very helpful to assist in meeting all our request and went over your policy, got us checked in within minutes and made sure we knew where all other ammentities were located, would highly recommend this motel to all friends and family. So a big thank you to Donna and motel 6 for great service.

• Stayed: January 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed January 17, 2017 via mobile

I checked in to this motel thinking it was gonna be a run down dump like most motels. I was thoroughly relieved walking into what most would consider a 4 star hotel room. It didn't smell of smoke, everything was well cleaned and the beds were more comfortable than most hotels in the area! Joe, the manager on duty, was an extremely welcoming person when I had checked in. He was also prompt and helpful with any accommodations I needed during my stay. Definitely will be returning again soon! Thanks Joe and Staff!

Stayed: January 2017, traveled with friends