“Good 6”

Motel 6 Denver West Wheat Ridge-North
Ranked #3 of 8 Hotels in Wheat Ridge
Reviewed July 26, 2012

This Motel 6 has been remodeled, and gives a good basic room. The new decor reminds me of a tidy dorm room, minus the required studying. The room was clean, bed new and desk clerk friendly. Denny's is across the parking lot and was handy for dinner after a long drive.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Cpyles

Reviewed July 14, 2012

Pulled into Motel 6 and there is a Denny's next door for supper and breakfast, convenient for travelers. Girl at counter very helpful with our stay - I had to ask for change alot do to washing clothes (had more than I thought) and she was always polite and cheerful toward me and others in the check-in area. Noticed camera at counter showing wash area and it made me feel safer knowing someone could see if I had trouble. Rooms recently remodeled and very clean. We would be glad to stay again when we go through that area.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Dixiecc3
Reviewed September 20, 2011

Regular Motel 6 looks, reasonably priced. Rooms tend to be a bit noisy. No significant problems, I wouldn't recommend it for a long stay in Denver.

Room Tip: Upper floor is said to be better
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank ggabi
Reviewed June 23, 2011

My best experience at a motel 6. My family was pleasantly surprised with the fresh paint, new fixtures, and wood-like linoleum floors. Definitely going to stay there again on our return trip home. Very affordable and no pet fees. Perfect if you're on a budget.

• Stayed: June 2011
Reviewed October 27, 2010

Me and my fiance stayed here on our way from Iowa to Vegas as a means of saving money. What a huge mistake that was! I don't even know if I should be qualified to write a report about this place because we were only here an hour. The place is disgusting. We got the last room (how this place fills up I don't know) and it was a smoking room. Of course, it smelled like smoke but it was also covered in bugs. The kind of bugs that crawl on and off of people's bodies. I showered there, unfortunately, before realizing how hellish this place was. Our room had a view of the Denny's across the street and the couple that was groping each other and getting to third base in front of the Denny's across the street, which was wonderful also. The only nice thing I can say about this hotel is getting our money back was easy. The two young (looked too young to be working at a seedy hotel) ladies working there were very nice and apologetic, which is sad, because the nature of this place probably isn't their fault. This place is so bad that in the months since, I have completely avoided other, more inviting Motel 6's, as I am completely turned off by the whole franchise.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 12, 2010

This motel was horrible!!! Our NO SMOKING room ranked of smoke!! It smelled like a dirty gym sock! There was dirt between the bed and night stand! the beds were hard as a rock! I guess you get what you pay for! We forgot something in our room. Took them 2 days to call us back! Will NEVER stay there again!

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed September 24, 2008

This is an awful motel. We found a used hypodermic needle in our room and the desk clerk wasn't concerned. People were living in the motel and going from room to room all night long and banging on the walls at 2,3,4:00 in the morning. Calling the office didn't help. Some motel 6's are still nice, but this isn't one of them.

• Stayed: September 2008, traveled with friends
La Quinta Inn Denver Golden
Affordable Inns
Affordable Inns
#4 of 8 in Wheat Ridge

Been to Motel 6 Denver West Wheat Ridge-North? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Motel 6 Denver West Wheat Ridge-North

Address: 9920 W 49th Avenue, I-70 at Kipling Street, Exit #267, Wheat Ridge, CO 80033-2281
Location: United States > Colorado > Wheat Ridge
Business Center with Internet Access Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Wheelchair access
Ranked #3 of 8 Hotels in Wheat Ridge
Price Range: $67 - $111 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2 star — Motel 6 Denver West Wheat Ridge-North 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Motel-6, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Priceline and Cancelon so you can book your Motel 6 Denver West Wheat Ridge-North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Motel 6 Wheat Ridge