“A Sure Bet and a Bonus”
Review of Comfort Inn

Comfort Inn
Ranked #2 of 8 Hotels in Wheat Ridge
Reviewed May 7, 2013

The comfort Inn in Wheatridge Colorado is an excellent example of the Choice Hotels breed. Good location, nice property with good upkeep and an above average staff. The good news is that there were no surprises either positive or negative. You get exactly what you pay for and this is a good thing. To be certain on a road trip is in itself a big positive. I do not know about you but I do not like surprises on the road. They tend to be more negative in my experience than positive. The bonus on this trip is a half mile away and called 3 Margaritas. It is a great Mexican restaurant with a band, good food, and you guessed it, excellent margaritas. So...solid hotel and great local restaurants. Not bad at all if you ask me.

Room Tip: If you are going from west to east, the location of this place is very convenient and just off Highw...
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank ProfessorACB
Andrea G, Director of Sales at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded June 15, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel and staff! It is always nice to hear that we are doing a good job! We hope to see you on your next road through our area!

There are newer reviews for Comfort Inn

Reviewed April 30, 2013

I started a new job and couldn't move into my apartment for a week so I stayed at the Comfort Inn. I had stayed there when I came for my second interview and that is why I chose the Comfort Inn. It was perfect for me. The room was clean when I came back and well stocked. A fridge in the room and continental breakfast in the morning. The computer in the lobby came in handy when I could not access a particular site I needed. I did not try the pool or hot tub but others seemed to enjoy it. Front desk staff were always friendly. I would definitely recommend the Comfort Inn in Wheat Ridge.

Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel on TripAdvisor and we are happy you enjoyed your stay! We look forward to seeing you or your family again!

Reviewed February 21, 2013

I checked in on feb. 17, stayed at the comfort inn because it is a choice hotel, and im a choice employee. walked in, no one was at the front desk. Understandable probably doing laundry or other front desk duties. Rang bell, guy came out (no welcome or apology for not being at the desk.) I asked to check in and gave him my information. guy was snappy and rude. understanding that he was probably at the end of his shift i let it go. Explained to him that i wanted to pay cash and that I ABSOLUTLY DIDNT WANT THE CARD CHARGED. he said i could pay cash in the morning. ok thats fine. card got charged that night. Went up to the room realised that the batterys in the remote werent good, and decided to go back down to the front desk and have them replaced rather then having him come up. to be nice. Went down and asked for batteries. he didnt have any batteriys didnt have a spare remote. didnt offer to do anything to help with the situation. and was extreamly rude the entire time. Very annoyed by now decided to just go back up stairs and go to bed. hopeing morning staff would be better. WRONG found recipt under door showing card had been charged. went to front desk no one there. rang the bell. no smile no greeting. asked to have the charge reversed and to pay cash. she told me that the card wasnt actually charged and that it was a phantom charge. UMM I WORK AT THESE MOTELS I KNOW WHAT A CHARGE LOOKS LIKE. frustrated with service and the staff and the staffs training. i decided just to leave. I have never been treated so terriably at a motel. and if anyone of my staff was to treat guests like that i would be embarrased. and would be retraining them or getting rid of them. WILL NEVER STAY AGAIN! and hope their staff would be better trained.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Lyann M
Andrea G, Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded February 23, 2013

Good Morning Lyann,
Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we are doing at our hotel. I am sorry that you did not receive the customer service that we strive for during your stay. I did take a look at your reservation and it looks like you were able to pay with cash. My front desk agent that checked you out was correct when she told you that your credit card had not been charged; only authorized, even though it looked like your credit card had been charged on your receipt. That receipt is for our guests who would like to leave the hotel without coming to the front desk to check out (express check out). Maybe your hotel's policies and procedures are different from ours. Again, I am sorry for the lack of customer service and would like the opportunity to discuss it with you over the phone. Please feel free to contact me at your earliest convenience at the hotel. Thank you again for your review.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

Stayed here with the kids over Thanksgiving, front desk was great with recommendations for places to eat and directions around. Housekeeping was stellar, we forgot our toiletries at home so I asked the cleaning lady if they had any and she immediately went and got us extra soap, shampoo , combs, toothbrushes and toothpaste. Breakfast was your standard waffles but also had sausage and eggs 1 day and biscuits the next and it was all good. 5 star treatment and a 2 star price.

Room Tip: great hotel at a cheap price
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Andrea G, Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded December 13, 2012

James,
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel on TripAdvisor. I am happy that we were able to help you and your family on your recent stay in Wheat Ridge. I hope that you will stay with us again when you are in the area. And I will be sure to let the staff know that you had a great stay! Take care and we hope to see you again soon.

Thank you!

Reviewed December 10, 2012

I choose this property when I am in the area because I always enjoy it thoroughly. The lobby is so nicely decorated and welcoming, no matter what time of year but especially during the holiday season. Management goes out of their way to ensure a welcoming experience. It smells great too! As a hotel professional, I know the importance and I believe this property does a great job. The rooms are nicely appointed and clean, the staff is friendly and knowledgable and the pool and spa area are quite nice too. I would recommend to anyone that is looking for a hotel in the area. There are several choices adjacent but I can guarantee this one is better for just a bit more. It's certainly affordable and comfortable!

Room Tip: Park view was nice. I enjoyed watching the dogs play at the dog park next door.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business

Tina,
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel on TripAdvisor. We always appreciate when guest let us know how we are doing. I will make sure to tell our staff that you had a great stay! We hope to see you again soon.

Thank you!

Reviewed November 30, 2012

This hotel was average. Nothing special but was fine. Our room looked like they cleaned everything but forgot to vacuum it so I told the front desk. She was very nice and fixed it right away. The breakfast was normal for comfort inn but it ends at 9am during the week. It would have been nice if it was a little later. Location was convient to downtown Denver. The room we stayed in was quite. Good value if you don't need anything fancy.

• Stayed: November 2012
ComfortInnWheatRidge, Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded December 2, 2012

We would like to thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We hope that you will stay with us next time you are in Wheat Ridge!

Thank you again!
Andrea G.

Reviewed October 23, 2012

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Andrea G, Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded December 2, 2012

Also consider these accommodations in or near Wheat Ridge
Quality Inn Central Denver
Comfort Inn & Suites
Comfort Inn & Suites
#80 of 158 in Denver

Been to Comfort Inn? Share your experiences!