“Pizza and Beer!”

Infinitus Pizza Pie (iPIE)
Ranked #50 of 106 Restaurants in Wheat Ridge
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed February 8, 2013

I was recently having a beer at nearby Brewery Rickoli and took advantage of the $5 1 topping pizza with a beer offer. The personal size pepperoni pizza was delivered very promptly to me while sat at the bar and was fantastic.
The best personal size pizza I've ever had!

Reviewed May 24, 2012

Infinite Pie (newly named) is top-rate as far as pizza (ok - pie) goes! And Katie and her father, being warm-hearted and community-minded folks, make a wonderful, neighborhood-friendly place to be.

Reviewed April 4, 2012

Went in and ordered the 'Train Wreck' with a Gluten Free crust (they do offer a GF alternative - yahoo!) that was out of this world! Fresh, quality ingredients, fast and hot, great people and I understand they dedicate portions of their sales on special sale days to local causes - they are da bomb!

Reviewed December 18, 2011

My mom insisted taking me clear across town to have pizza at this place while I was visiting Denver. It's not a very big restaurant and kind of easy to miss in the busy supermarket parking lot, but it was worth the trip to go try out this new place! Locally owned and conceived, it's a pizza joint where you can pick your crust (thin, regular or thick & chewy), sauce (there are 7 of them!) , toppings (ranging from sausages to fresh veggies and fruit, everything) then they bake it (~10 min). If you have trouble making decisions for topping combinations like I do, they have suggested topping combinations for the decision challenged. I had the thick crust (very good) with their "Rick" topping combo. Veggies were fresh and plentiful, sausage was good, and the red sauce was good. Great pizza overall! Staff were friendly and helpful and the facility appeared clean. We tried a dessert pizza, also very good, though very sweet, but hey, it is dessert and you can always ask for a to-go box if you can't eat it all!

If I lived near this place, I would be a regular. It's not fine dining or some hipster bar, but it's a great pizza joint. A pizza (they are very decently sized for a single person) is about $8; I think it's a pretty good deal.