“Wonderful neighborhood restaurant.”

Dining options: Delivery
wheatridge
“Wonderful neighborhood restaurant.”
Reviewed July 2, 2013 via mobile

We eat here once a week. Sometimes we forget to recommend the restaurants that we patronize the most. Great food. Excellent service. Try the Jackie Roll. It's a great lunch or supper stop off of I-70 on your way to the mountains.

• Visited July 2013

Denver, Co
“Great food, great service, great restaurant”
Reviewed January 21, 2013

We love this restaurant. We've been there before but our visit yesterday was special for me. They have a varied menu including sushi, Chinese, Thai, and "western" vegetarian rolls. They also have a wide saki menu, from relatively expensive to a house brand very inexpensive. They have a sizable meat and vegetarian menu to meet everyone's taste.

Our friends ordered one of the eel sushi appliizers and it came presented as dragon. They ate every bite. My husband's chicken dish was so hot it brought tears to his eyes so beware if you don't like hot. I ordered the vegetable roll with cucumber, asparagus, avacado, and lettuce. Also the coconut shrimp (I eat fish but not meat). All excellent. But the best was the coconut soup. Since giving up meat, one of the dishes I miss the most is the chicken coconut soup made here. So, on a whim, I asked if they could do a vegetarian version and the waiter said he would check. And the chef said he could! I got a freshly made coconut soup with vegetarian stock and all the spices that I loved in this soup. It was as wonderful as I remembered.

My friend and I also wanted ice tea but we wanted Jasmine rather than their regular so they brought us a pot of hot jasmine tea and two big glasses of ice and we made our own.

I appreciate just about everyting about this restaurant. They have quick and excellent customer service and really great and varied food.

It's in the Applewood Mall just off of I-70 at the Youngfield/32nd Street exit. Look for it.

• Visited January 2013
Wheat Ridge, Colorado
“Very good and fresh”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Like a lot of small Thai restaurants, it's located in a shopping center next to a grocery store. But don't let that fool you, the food is very good and I have the impression that it hasn't been sitting in a steam table waiting for an order. It's always hot, crisp and fresh.

I've had a number of dishes there from tofu to orange chicken and it alway consistently very good. I haven't had the sushi, but I notice plenty of people do and I have overheard raves from customers.

Visited November 2012
Golden, Colorado
“Fresh vegetables!”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

We have eaten here twice in the last month and enjoyed the food especially the Basil Chicken. The vegetables in all the dishes are fresh which is important to us.

The restaurant is very clean and well lit, which are also things we look for.

We are not sushi eaters so we did not venture into that menu, however, they serve some sushi orders on a big boat/ship contraption which looked fun.

• Visited October 2012
Trinidad, Colorado
“Good decor but average sushi”
Reviewed October 16, 2012 via mobile

I was in town for training and really wanted sushi. I saw the sign for Green Thai and Sushi and thought I would give it a try. The service was good as was the decor. I tried the X-mas roll and miso soup. The soup was not as flavorful as I have had in the past. It was just mediocre. The X-mas roll also lacked flavor but was presented nicely.