“Good, oriental dining”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed October 13, 2012

This place offers a good value in oriental dining serving Chinese, Vietnamese, and Japanese choices. Everything I have ever ordered here was top notch, and reasonably priced. They are always well-staffed, and generally get your food to you in a reasonable amount of time. The shopping center location offers plenty of free parking, which is a plus, but it's a busy shopping center so park on the south side of the building to avoid traffic.

Reviewed September 24, 2012

I love Thai, so when I saw this next to the supermarket I bagged the deli lunch idea and went in. Glad I did. Fast service, the veggie egg rolls fried to perfection, the sweet dipping sauce with a dollop of mustard the perfect compliment. I went for the drunken noodles with tofu, extra spicy. The noodles were not stuck together, the tofu was fried perfectly and the heat was dead on. Just enough to raise a sweet on my forehead but not overpower. Very tasty and it came with another veggie egg roll. $14 including tip was right on as well. I know where to go for Thai next time I'm in town for shows at Red Rocks!

Reviewed July 14, 2012

We flew into town from a different time zone so we had the restaurant to ourselves for a while. Although they had sushi we ordered meals off the lunch menu which were amply portioned. The Basil Chicken was repleat with fresh, tasty vegetables. Unlike many other versions theirs was delightfully spicy. Our other dish was Orange Beef. The beef was cooked perfectly but surprisingly not an spicy hot as the chicken. Both dishes were accompanied by a slightly greasy egg roll and ample serving of fried rice. Service was pleasant and we thought it was a very good value.

Reviewed July 10, 2012

We walked for about half an hour in stifling heat to get here and it was worth every step. As soon as we arrived, we were given iced water, then left plenty of time to decide what we wanted before ordering.
To start we had chicken satay and minced chicken in lettuce wraps.
For main course, we shared Thai Green Chicken Curry, Basil Chicken and mixed vegetables, with rice, all with a nice bottle of Australian Shiraz.
Our waiter was excellent, friendly and efficient. He boxed up everything we hadn’t managed to eat (the portions were huge) for us to take with us.
We can’t recommend this place any higher, as nothing at all could have been better.

Reviewed May 27, 2012

We've been several times to this clean little restaurant iin the strip mall next to King Soopers across from Applejack Liquors. They do a great job on both Asian and Chinese dishes.