“Wow, What a beautiful property.”
Review of Affordable Inns

Affordable Inns
Ranked #4 of 8 Hotels in Wheat Ridge
colorado
“Wow, What a beautiful property.”
Reviewed May 26, 2011

This was definitely a 4 STAR, property. You do not get service, cleanliness, comfortable beds like this at such an affordable price. The rooms were so beautifully updated, It's like a brand new property. Well don't let me forget to tell you about the breakfast, Unbelievable!
They have a donut maker in the breakfast rm. And make fresh Donuts every morning. It's like Crispy Creme for breakfast.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Minnetonka, Minnesota
Reviewed May 10, 2011

I was looking for a clean, affordable room with great service and free internet. Everyone was great and very helpful and friendly. I travel a lot for my job, and I have stayed in many hotels and motels and I can say without hesitation I had a great stay.
Thank you and you will see me again.
J.T. Prada
Director of scouting
NBA
Minnesota Timberwolves.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled on business
Montrose, Colorado
Reviewed May 4, 2011

We had a great stay at this hotel. I have stayed here once before and had a large suite with kitchen & multiple rooms. The beds were very nice! This time around, we traveled with our 2 large dogs, and many hotels do not accept pets, or give us rooms that are so-so. Not at this hotel! Our room was sparkeling clean, had SUPER comfortable king size bed, and even a water bowl for my dogs! Woke up the next day to freshly homemade doughnuts! Awesome! There were franchise hotels very nearby this hotel, but none offered the same price as the Affordable Inns - so we came back for a second night!

• Stayed January 2011, traveled as a couple
ILLINOIS
Reviewed May 2, 2011

This hotel is such a great deal! The hotel is older and each rooms door leads to outside but it is very clean, very affordable, very secure feeling. I got a great deal of 59.99 for a night when I called. The bedding, mattress, linen, was SO nice, just like the Holiday inn Express or the Hyatt. I am very picky about my rooms and beds and I felt great here. The room was very small but it was all we needed, desk, microwave, mini fridge, great bed! The breakfast was instant oatmeal with add ins, belgium waffles, and homeade donuts. The cup of donuts is delicious! We each had a waffle and took a donut cup as a treat on the trip. I will defiantely stay here next time Im in Denver. Compared to the competition it is the best deal for the money.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled as a couple
Montrose, Colorado
Reviewed May 1, 2011

Just totally renovated and with the best beds you'll ever sleep in. Room was spotless, Front desk went out of their way to be helpful and top it off with home made donuts. Haven't found a better deal for my money anywhere. Thanks for a 5 star value in these tough times

• Stayed February 2011, traveled on business
Cicero, New York
Reviewed April 27, 2011

What a great value this was! The room was smaller than most, but was more than adequate, tastefully decorated and just plain clean and fresh. Everyone on the front desk was genuine and seemed to really care about all of the guests. It really was a great place to crash at the end of the day...and the bed was one of the most comfortable ones that I have experienced in any hotel room at any price.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled on business
Denver, Colorado
Reviewed April 14, 2011

I relocated back to Denver for work 6 months ago and it must have been Devine Intervention which led me to the Steps of Affordable Inns. I was greeted with such friendliness and kindness. The Rooms here have Queen or King Beds with clean Carpet and Big Showers. The management and staff are so friendly and nice and the House Keepers always make me feel welcome with smiles and laughter. It was hard for me while looking everyday for work, but i always felt comfortable and at home. The owners have remodeled this establishment and really did a great job and care about their guest.
""Thank You Affordable Inns"!! Johnathan

Hilton Garden Inn Arvada Denver
Baymont Inn & Suites Denver West/Federal Center
Candlewood Suites Denver - Lakewood
Courtyard Denver West/Golden

Been to Affordable Inns? Share your experiences!