“Convenient out of town location”
Review of Vittles Cafe

Vittles Cafe
Ranked #2 of 2 Restaurants in New Ross
Cuisines: Canadian
Reviewed October 5, 2013

Vittles is a convenient about halfway stop on Highway 12 between Kentville and Chester. I would tend to call it a cafe / takeaway, more than restaurant but it has a good range of food to have there in the small place, or to take away.

There's certainly plenty of regulars calling in and known by name, which is always a good sign. Good quality food and a reasonable price, with prompt and pleasant service.

3  Thank Fuartholl
There are newer reviews for Vittles Cafe

Reviewed August 9, 2013 via mobile

I have drove past this little place many times and thought it only served ice cream.....but we stopped in at lunch and were so happy we did. I had the best old fashioned Hot Hamburger and fries. Complete with fried onions and peas and carrots on the top.
The fish and chips looked yummy and seemed very popular. The clams and chips looked good to......I so want to go back!!!!!!

3  Thank LCWalsh
Reviewed May 7, 2013

I dropped in for lunch at this restaurant while I was visiting New Ross. An excellent place to eat and the prices are reasonable. Fish and chips are great. A good menu.

2  Thank Ellen H
Reviewed November 1, 2012

If anyone is travelling Hwy # 12 between Kentville and the South Shore and want a nice place for lunch,this is the place to stop.I have eaten here many times over the last few years and always enjoy my meal.Stacy and all the staff there are always friendly and they always remember my name.My favorite is the clubhouse with cesar salad and an ice cream for desert,I've never left hungry.

2  Thank guysmontess