“Average”

Ranked #16 of 19 Hotels in Westminster
Orlando, Florida
“Average”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 24, 2014

For a Comfort Suites property, the mattresses were not that comfortable and the room itself was underwhelming (especially on points). I recommend that you book a stay at the Quality Inn Central, which is where I switched to the next day.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Jess F, Director of Sales at Quality Inn & Suites Westminster, responded to this review, April 28, 2014

Comfort Suites

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Salt Lake City, Utah, United States
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 10, 2014

I almost always stay at Choice Hotels, of which Comfort Suites is a part of. I travel almost weekly on business. When I arrived at this hotel, I requested an upgrade to a larger suite, which is customary for my status with Choice Hotels. They said I was booked into their largest suite. When I went to my room, I looked at the map of rooms posted on the door and realized I received the smallest suite they had to offer.

If you want a cup of coffee after the breakfast room is shut down, forget it. They don't brew coffee for guests downstairs. You have to go to your room and brew it in the rinky-dink brewer they provide.

If you need the internet to work at night, good luck! It took me 1/2 hour to finally get a signal tonight. I fought the connection all week long. It would continuously drift in and out.

I'm returning in a few weeks to this area. It would take an act of Congress to get me to stay here again. And, thank goodness I don't use the pool, it was shut down all week. They didn't bother to et me know before my arrival.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Jess F, Director of Sales at Quality Inn & Suites Westminster, responded to this review, April 15, 2014
Dear Bob,

Indian Hills, Colorado
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 28, 2014

We found the staff most helpful with arrangements for our Conference. The facility is updated and we are proud to bring our most distinguished guests here. We were able to use the meeting room for an evening session. This is our second year using this facility for this Spring Conference and we will be contacting them again next year!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Jess F, Director of Sales at Quality Inn & Suites Westminster, responded to this review, March 31, 2014

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 25, 2014

I brought a dance group to Westminster Comfort Suites for a dance competition weekend. The staff made us feel very welcome and were flexible with our schedule. The dancers really enjoyed the pool and the complimentary breakfast. We will be staying there again in the future.

• Stayed March 2014
Jess F, Director of Sales at Quality Inn & Suites Westminster, responded to this review, March 27, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel. We really enjoyed having you here and we are glad you enjoyed your stay with us.

Fort Collins, Colorado
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 22, 2014

The staff was very friendly and the rooms were clean and the beds were comfortable. The pool needs some TLC. They also only provide hand size towels for the pool which was disappointing, I asked at the front desk for some hoping to get bigger ones but was unsuccessful. Connecting to WI-FI was a daily challenge, most times it wouldn't let me. Breakfast was just ok. As long as your expectations aren't really high this would be a great hotel.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Jess F, Director of Sales at Quality Inn & Suites Westminster, responded to this review, March 24, 2014
Dear Trina,

Charles City, Iowa
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 6, 2014

home away from home, very clean, modern, friendly and affordable place to stay, safe with many places to visit close by and if you needed anything don't be afraid to ask Jennifer the GM who will take care of you who I understand has been there for over a decade which says allot for the place, big fancy nice place with a homey feel to it

Room Tip: there is no restaurant in the hotel but many acrossed the street with discount from hotel and I LOVE...
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Jess F, Director of Sales at Quality Inn & Suites Westminster, responded to this review, March 7, 2014
Dear Wade,

California
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 15, 2014

I booked ahead and was told the price, including two dogs, and when I arrived, in the middle of a blizzard, I got told that it was an extra $25 for the second dog. This was completely different from my phone reservation conversation, but in a blizzard, ad with the two dogs, I didn't have too much choice, did I? The room was fine, comfortable and clean, but nobody likes being ripped off.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends
Jess F, Director of Sales at Quality Inn & Suites Westminster, responded to this review, February 17, 2014

Comfort Suites
Also consider these accommodations in or near Westminster
Fairfield Inn & Suites Denver North/Westminster
Ramada Plaza Northglenn/Denver North
Cottonwood Suites Westminster
Cottonwood Suites Westminster
#17 of 19 in Westminster

Been to Quality Inn & Suites Westminster? Share your experiences!