“Persian food fast food”
Review of Babajoon's Kabobs

Babajoon's Kabobs
Ranked #30 of 269 Restaurants in Westminster
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Private Dining
Description: Babajoon's is a fresh and healthy Persian/Mediterranean counter service restaurant in Colorado where all our ingredients are fresh and prepared daily at our location. We serve natural, antibiotic and hormone-free kabobs, as well as natural chicken and organic Norwegian salmon. We make our own Taftoon bread, freshly made in our custom bread oven... Come see! You'll love our food!
Reviewed October 12, 2014

You get really good food for the price you pay. Try it, you will definitely like the food here. I had chicken kebab and salad.

Date of visit: October 2014

Reviewed October 11, 2014 via mobile

This was a pleasant surprise and a nice change from a typical food chain. Excellent food. Friendly service. I would definitely return.

1  Thank Tom F
Reviewed July 28, 2014

We just stopped in for lunch to see what was on the menu. After a quick review of the options, I ordered a Tenderloin kabob plate and my wife order a ground beef kabob plate. We each selected a different salad to go with our meals and ordered some bread on the side.

There were two guys there that seem to be the owners, and a couple of other folks helping out behind the scenes. Everyone was very nice and enjoyable to talk to.

The food was delivered as promised, and was quite tasty. My tenderloin was very tender, and seasoned nicely. My wife's kabob was quite good as well, with a taste of its own. The salads were both wonderful, and the bread was tasty.

While this place is in a strip mall (between Qdoba and Tokyo Joe's), it isn't really fast food. It took about 10 minutes for them to make our meals (made fresh to order, including the bread), although it wasn't an issue as the architecture is enjoyable to look at.

It was maybe a bit more expensive than I expected, the quality and service made up for it. What is more American than to have a better product and charge a bit more for it?

We will absolutely be back. It is so nice to be able to go to a place that isn't a chain, and get good service from people that really want to be in business.

As an aside, they have a decent-sized meeting room that can be closed off. I did not inquire about it, but it does seem like a nice place to go for a larger business luncheon.

Date of visit: July 2014
1  Thank Brian M
Reviewed July 14, 2014

I don't know how to give it any higher praise than this: my 11 year old normally only eats pizza, burgers, and chicken nuggets. He agreed to go here for dinner and was thrilled. He said his meal was incredible. He said, "We've just got to review this place and give it a great review." We had chicken kabobs with saffron rice, salad, and naan with sauce. We were allowed to get a 3rd kabob on the normal dinner plate which along with a side dish of naan was the perfect amount of food for us whereas 2 full dinner plates would have been too much. I HIGHLY recommend this place.

Date of visit: June 2014