“Very efficient and friendly staff” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Tiller's Kitchen & Bar

Tiller's Kitchen & Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Tiller's Kitchen & Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #8 of 216 Restaurants in Westminster
Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Tiller's Kitchen & Bar presents a fresh regional approach to dining while celebrating the bounty of local farms, ranches and craft producers. We are passionate about remaining distinctly American in menu character, indigenous to Colorado, and metropolitan in style. At Church Ranch, we honor those that cultivated this land before us and we honor Colorado food, less traveled.
Somewhere
“Very efficient and friendly staff”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2014

I only ate breakfast there but it was impressive, and a relaxing comfortable space. There was an assortment of fresh fruit and pastry along with cooked to order items, and buffet.

Visited July 2014

Denver, Colorado
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Delightful Brunch on a Sunday Morning”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 21, 2014

My husband and I enjoyed a very satisfying brunch at Tiller's! They have a great selection and we each had a freshly made omelette and shrimp cocktail with some unique spices (some type of mustard seeds maybe?). There's also a traditional selection of bacon, sausage, potatoes, pastries, salad, charcuterie, and fabulous desserts. We stuffed ourselves and tried the banana cream pudding, cheesecake, frosted cookies, and brownies with peanut butter frosting. All the food was fresh and well-presented. If you're heading to Tiller's for brunch save room for dessert! We will certainly be back.

• Visited July 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Lakewood, Colorado
“Great local place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 21, 2014 via mobile

This is a hotel restaurant in a new Marriott. They made a great impression.

First the only negative critiques: While they have a good selection of Colorado beers, I'd like to see Colorado wines featured also. The west slope has some nice pairings for the food. The appetizer spreads include a fava bean hummus that was a bit dry for my liking. The spreads come with lavosh that is grilled and hard. I asked for and got a soft lavosh that I prefer.

Now the top positive critiques: great service with right amount if attention. The appetizer spread included a goat cheese sweet tomato spread that, while I am not a huge fan of goat cheese, had me wanting to lick the container. Awesome! I'd come here for the appetizer and a Colorado beer if nothing else. Had the brick chicken and my wife had the tenderloin. Both were very good. Though the chicken could have used a drizzle.

I think they have found a nice niche between Kachina (New Mexican), Bonefish (seafood) and East Moon (Asian) all in the area. Price, service, quality and ultimately value puts this as a solid choice with the other three mentioned. Just depends on what you want.

Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Great potential”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 30, 2014

This establishment has a really good thing going. Colorado craft beer and spirits. Exceptional menu selections that feature many locally sourced items. Their main focus is sustainability. Chef Jason and crew, Sean and Ashley do a magnificent job of making this place a hidden gem in NW Denver.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank The_Mute

Been to Tiller's Kitchen & Bar? Share your experiences!