“Good, but expected more...”

Ted's Montana Grill
Ranked #14 of 217 Restaurants in Westminster
Cuisines: American, Bar, Steakhouse, Pub
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children
Seattle Washington
“Good, but expected more...”
Reviewed November 2, 2012

I was on a business trip, so when someone local wants to take me out; I am more than happy to go.
Although this restaurant was clean and very nice, the food was average (though perhaps a bit better than an Outback…perhaps). I had the bison, which I am told is the house specialty, but to be honest it wasn’t that special. Even the waitperson said that you cannot tell the difference between it and your typical cut steak, which really made the person paying for my meal feel good…
I suppose I am being a bit hard on a place I really ate at once, so I do concede that perhaps I could be “off” in my overall assessment. I will say that the restaurant was not crowded at all during the busy dinner hour, which at least indicates to me that there were other choices more appealing for the locals and out-of-town guests to dine.

Visited October 2012

Dallas, Texas
“My first time at Ted's and I'm impressed, a great Bison burger!”
Reviewed September 22, 2012

This was my first visit to Ted's and I was impressed. I was working in the area and a client suggested we stop by for a quick lunch.

I was impressed with the Bison options and went for one of the burgers. Often Bison for my taste can be a bit gamey but not here well made and the salad options were fresh and tasty!

Next time I see a Ted's I'll stop in.

Visited September 2012
Boulder
“Better than most...usually”
Reviewed September 3, 2012

My family and I have visited this Ted's frequently. The food and service can be inconsistent when they are busy. The location is convenient and we keep coming back, so most of the time we enjoy it.
Today we went and we were among just a few patrons. Our food was good and so was the service. We enjoyed the Chips & Dip appetizer, Big Sky Salad with chicken, and the other 3 people in my party had different types of hamburgers. Today we enjoyed good food and good service and recommend that you give them a try!

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank hikingwgolden
OKC, OK
“Pleasantly Fed”
Reviewed June 25, 2012

There were 4 of us in our group. Two couples. We all enjoyed our meal. One has the salt and pepper trout, I had the Green and Hot buffalo burger, One had the America's cup burger and one had the veggie burger. We enjoyed the pickles that came before the meal. We ordered the chips and dip. My only complaint was that I had to ask for a refill of my drink. Other than that, we very much had an enjoyable meal. We all agreed that we were full and well satiated after eating at this restaurant. Yes, it is a bit pricey, but it was still very good. We would all visit again.

• Visited June 2012
1 Thank treklover37
Westminster
“Very poor service”
Reviewed April 10, 2012

Though the food was good, the service our group of ladies had was deplorable. Our group arrived at 11:30 for lunch. We were the first ones of the lunch crowd to arrive and granted, we were not of the age of the working class, we were treated as second class citizens. Our server kept saying he would be right back to wait on us, but after about the 4th time and until we finally said that we wanted to order, "Now", he finally took our order. After the meal, I had to go ASK for our bill. We were the last of the lunch crowd to leave at 1:30. Please don't assume that because we are retired that we have nothing better to do with our time! It will be a long time before I go back there...if ever!

• Visited December 2011