“Good Food but Highly Disorganized”
2 of 5 bubbles Review of The Delectable Egg

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
The Delectable Egg
Ranked #22 of 216 Restaurants in Westminster
Cuisines: American
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Brunch, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Denver, Colorado
“Good Food but Highly Disorganized”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 21, 2013

This restaurant typically has tasty food and good service, however, our most recent visits have been disappointing. The Greeters were disorganized and appeared inexperienced, and were unable to successfully manage their wait list. Wait time estimate was way off, and they seated several parties out of order. I can't speak to the food on this occasion, because we gave up and went elsewhere for breakfast.

My advice - avoid them during a busy period; you can expect an enjoyable meal and very good service at other times.

Visited May 2013

Box Elder, South Dakota
“Very Good Breakfast”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 21, 2013

We were in the area on a Saturday morning so based on earlier reviews, we decided to try The Delectable Egg and were glad we did. An extensive menu, hard to make a choice, but we were pleased with our selections. They have some unusual items, one of which I tried. It was french toast, dipped in Apple Juice and egg white and it was very good. Actually I told the gal it was too much that maybe they should offer one-half of an order and she agreed. Husband had ham and eggs and the piece of ham was very good. Service was very good, we did have to wait about 10 minutes, but well worth the wait. Will definitely eat here again when in the area.

• Visited May 2013
“Great breakfast!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 1, 2013

If you're looking for great food and great service, this is your spot. The Belgium waffles and omelettes are my go to meals! Everything I've had here has been delish. I haven't experienced their lunch yet, but I'm sure it's just as good. If you plan on going on the weekend, especially on Sunday, better get there early!

• Visited April 2013
Florida
“Good selections”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 25, 2013

Ate here this morning. An interesting and varied menu and well prepared. Service was excellent. My croissant dish and my wife's French toast were both delicious. A little pricey ($28 for the two of us) but it was high quality. Would eat here again.

• Visited January 2013
Denver, Colorado
“A very nice place for Breakfast”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 26, 2012

I have been here a few times, most recently with a party of 6. The timing was good as we had less than a 5 minute wait, but I have seen the line go out the door on several occasions. The staff were all pleasant and attentive. With a party of 6 it seemed a little longer to get our orders, but they all came out at the same time. The food was terrific......go for the Fiesta Skillit!!!!!

They have a neat program, take a picture of their menu, along with yourself...in a unique place and they will give you a free lunch.

• Visited November 2012