Denver Marriott Westminster
$110
$109
$98
La Quinta Inn Denver Westminster Mall(Westminster)(Great Value!)
$89
La Quinta
Fairfield Inn & Suites Denver North/Westminster(Westminster)(Great Value!)
$99
$104
Travelocity
$84
Hotwire.com
All reviewsm clubconcierge loungefront deskgreat hotelmade to order omeletsplatinum memberfire pitgranola barsbeautiful propertyrooms are nicestaff was friendly and helpfulbreakfast buffethot tubbusiness meetingup to dateconvenient locationan upgrade
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 25, 2014

As stated by other posters, this is definitely a nice new Marriott that opened in April. We were warmly greeted by Kris at the front desk. Kris is a true professional that recognized our gold status an upgraded our room and explained the hotel to us. The hotel is in a nice are with lots of restaurants and retail stores within walking distance. There is a nice walking/biking trail that goes by the hotel. Our room was perfect, clean and had a very nice shower. Lighting was perfect, and the beds were great. WIFI was avg speed. The indoor pool was spotless and nice. The hot tub was located outside next to the pool room and was a nice hot tub. There is no concierge lounge, instead they use the new "M Lounge" concept. The M lounge is open 24 hours and offers bottled water and soft drinks along with granola bars and an assortment of nuts. There is no evening light meal or dessert served. We prefer the concierge lounge, however this is a nice alternative. Due to gold status, we were issued vouchers for breakfast at Tillers Kitchen which is an excellent choice inside the hotel. Trina was our waitress and she did an excellent job taking care of us and explaining what they offered. They had a buffet of eggs/bacon/sausage/potatoes/fruit/oatmeal and fruit and juices. Also included were omelettes and waffles. In summary, this is a very nice hotel, and every employee that we encountered was friendly and did everything they could to make our stay enjoyable, including turndown service in the evening.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed July 22, 2014

Beautiful new Marriott property. Awesome modern lobby and the front desk people are very welcoming and friendly. As a platinum member the concierge are on the first floor is awesome. The restaurant and bar areas are very contemporary. Patio area with fire pits. Great location for business. I would highly recommend this Marriott property.

Reviewed July 20, 2014

The hotel design is very modern. Room is updated. Bathroom has stand up showers, no tub (which is what I prefer). Location is great, near a shopping mall, Starbucks within walking distance. Great access to trails for run or bike. Good check in and check out experience.

Reviewed July 20, 2014

I stay in hotels 340+ nights a year. I try to stay in Marriott properties when they are affordable for my clients. I usually stay in the lower end brands (Fairfield, SpringHill, TownePlace), but every now and then I stay in a full Marriott when they have a deal. This is a newer property. The lobby is nice and large. The bar area is of high quality and there is a HUGE tv there. There is some patio seating around the front side of the building. The workout area is huge, and equipment is new and high-end. The rooms are well done. Beds are extremely comfortable (but I've had better at other hotels). If you are a platinum member, there is no concierge lounge. Instead, they gave me a breakfast voucher for the buffet every day I was there. It was real eggs, bacon, sausage, etc. Not the microwaved eggs you find in lower end continental breakfasts. The restaurant/lounge area is very nice. I ate my breakfasts in the gold/platinum member lounge. They provide bottled water, including the fancy San Pellegrino, etc., pops, granola bars, for the taking in the lounge. I had free internet as a platinum member. It was fairly slow. There is plenty of parking in the lot. The location is OK. It is suburban hell, so plenty of chain restaurants down the road. I would stay here again if the price was right.

Room Tip: You're in Colorado. Get a mountain view.
Reviewed July 19, 2014

Not only is the hotel up to all of the standards of a typical hotel...but my family was staying there and the youngest portion of our family is 10 months old...we completely dropped the ball and forgot to pack a crib (or pack and play). The front desk lady....sent the bell hop to every walmart in northern Colorado to purchase a pack and play for my little one!!! She has no idea how better she made our night!!!! Great place to stay!!! Great customer service!!! Will recommend everyone and anyone to stay here!!!

• Stayed: June 2014