“AWFUL!!! This place won't last!!”
Review of Fox & Hound Smokehouse & Tvrn - CLOSED

Fox & Hound Smokehouse & Tvrn
Cuisines: American
Reviewed November 11, 2013

My god where to start?? Food is HORRIBLE!! Food takes FOREVER!! You walk in & don't get greeted, you don't know where to sit or if your suppose to seat yourself etc.!! Bunch of loud drunks hooting & hollering etc., just plain BAD!! Don't waste your time/money!!!

Reviewed August 29, 2012

We went to this restaurant recently. We were told to sit anywhere. A waitress never came to wait on us so we left. It was freezing and the TVs were so loud, we could barely think! We won't be back.

Reviewed December 6, 2010

I was surprised how few people were at this sports bar for Monday Night Football, but after my experience, I think the reason became clear - it is just not that great. Everything about the service was slow, from being greeted initially to a server ever showing up. For the few customers they did have, it took quite some time for the food to arrive. The amount of food was good, just not that tasty. My fish and chips were greasy and I did not eat the coleslaw because it consisted of shriveled, brown cabbage with some dressing poured on top. My husbands beer was flat. His burger was plentiful and tasted fine. What they charged was fairly reasonable, but I could pay that elsewhere for better food, service, and music blasting over the speakers. This was our second try at this establishment, but we will not bother going back.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Calgary, Canada
Reviewed June 9, 2008

Nice pub decor, very clean and fresh. Eager service, though i did get annoyed when i was asked how the food is for the eigth time. honestly, the food wasn't terribly great. general consent amongst my party was the food was way too salty and the taste of some of the sauces very distasteful.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook