“anniversary dinner”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed December 28, 2012

We dined at Carrabba's for our 26th anniversary the other night. The food was excellent and the service was good. The seating choice was not very good. We were seated at a very small booth back by the kitchen and bar. There was not enough room on the table for all the useless advertisement, our drinks and food. Very uncomfortable. I think they could do better with sizing the booths and tables. I'm giving an average rating because of the uncomfortable seating. The waitress could see that we were crowded in but never asked if we wanted a different booth.

Reviewed November 25, 2012

Service is great and food is very good. Not disappointed at all. ___________________________________________________________________________________________________-

Reviewed November 8, 2012

Don't usually go to chains if I can avoid it, however this was convenient. The food was really good! I had a Caprese salad, With very flavorful tomatoes and fresh mozzarella. I was amazed when the salad was only $3.50 because I had an entrée! For the entree I had Penne Franco, Basically a pasta Primavera done with perfectly cooked pasta. Loaded with veggies and fresh garlic. I added shrimp to the dish. There was also a wonderfully spiced oil for dipping bread.

All was going well, enjoying my meal, when about 3/4 through my entrée the waiter came up and asked me if I want to dessert and coffee! I have Eaten in a LOT of places, However this was the first time I was asked this so early in the meal. Not sure what the motivation was, however it Cost them a star!

Reviewed November 5, 2012

Food was well below previous quality levels. Service was rushed and it seemed they only wanted to turn tables as fast as they could. Likely my last visit to a Carrabba's location.

1  Thank alar1960
Reviewed October 27, 2012

The atmosphere, service was excellent, & my petite steak & prawns were excellent with their famous mashed potatoes & superb vegetables!!! Thanks again!!!