“Good food”

Kachina Southwestern Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Kachina Southwestern Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #12 of 226 Restaurants in Westminster
Cuisines: Southwestern
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Church Ranch & US 36. Adjacent to The Westin Hotel
Description: Kachina-A modern Southwestern restaurant that sits comfortably close to Denver and Boulder, yet just far enough away to escape the exhaustive beat and to truly enjoy a festive gathering with friends and family. There's nowhere better to relax and soak in the rich Southwest culture and its spirited cuisine than Kachina: an inviting oasis where you can sit by a calming Kiva fireplace on an expansive patio while looking out toward the Rockies in the distance. Our chefs take diners on a culinary journey back to the land with grilled bison, green chile burgers, posole, Navajo tacos and more, just as the locals have done for hundreds of years. Kachina also features an extensive wine list, local & regional brews, and creative, crafted cocktails. Let Kachina's collection of handcrafted tequilas and artisan mezcals expand your horizon.
Reviewed June 27, 2013 via mobile

Unique decor. Good guacamole and blue chips. Good water. My boyfriend ordered the green chili burger it was good and ice tea. The bill came to $23.

Lauren B, Manager at Kachina Southwestern Grill, responded to this reviewResponded July 5, 2013

Thank you for coming in and taking the time to review our restaurant. It was great to hear that you enjoyed all of your food and the decor. We look forward to seeing you in the future!

303-410-5024

There are newer reviews for Kachina Southwestern Grill

Reviewed June 23, 2013

The food is creative and everything we tried was so delicious and fresh. They use local produce and meats, including bison. The home made flatbread used for their tacos is amazing! Many creative cocktails to choose from. Brunch is great, too (Spicy waffles...who knew?)

Lauren B, Manager at Kachina Southwestern Grill, responded to this reviewResponded June 26, 2013

Thank you for coming in and taking the time to review our restaurant. It is great to hear that you enjoyed all of the food and cocktails! We look forward to seeing you in the future!

303-410-5024

Reviewed May 22, 2013

We were pleasntly suprised. The innovation on Tex-Mex food was wonderful. Best meal on the trip. Great drinks, ample portions and great taste

Lauren B, Manager at Kachina Southwestern Grill, responded to this reviewResponded May 23, 2013

Thank you for coming in and taking the time to review our restaurant. It was great to hear that this was your best meal on the trip! We look forward to seeing you in the future!

303-410-5824

Reviewed May 22, 2013

I have been here twice now. Once for happy hour and once for dinner. I was not exactly disappointed with my meal, but it certainly isn't any place I would rush back to. The food was ok with very few vegetarian options (One in my party is a vegetarian). I find it a little expensive for mediocre southwestern cuisine. I wouldn't be in a rush to get back to this place.

For happy hour the service was horrible. My friend and I had to get up and find a waitress to serve us! I understanding giving time to look at a menu, but it was way too long. We also never got checked up on to order anything further or get our bill. The dinner experience was better with the service, but still nothing special.

It is attached to the Westin which makes it convenient for those staying at the hotel. I did notice a rowdy crowd at the bar and the noise carries into the restaurant.

Lauren B, Manager at Kachina Southwestern Grill, responded to this reviewResponded June 5, 2013

Thank you very much for your honest feedback. Your feedback helps me see where our opportunities are and fix them.

I personally apologize for your poor experience. The service that you received was absolutely unacceptable. We strive to always offer exceptional and genuine service. I apologize that you did not receive this top notch service. A guest should never have to go looking for a server. Please know that action has been taken and we are always striving to improve the guest experience.

I truly value your feedback and hope that there is a way to earn back your business. I would love to send you a gift card inviting you back in for another try. Will you consider accepting? If so, I'll send one to you right away.

Sales & Marketing Manager

Lauren.Blackburn@kachinagrill.com
Tel: 303-410-5024
Rest: 303-410-5813
www.kachinagrill.com

Reviewed May 17, 2013

The food options were great and the food was delicious. Kid friendly with a private from to keep the kids busy. Great atmosphere too!

Lauren B, Manager at Kachina Southwestern Grill, responded to this reviewResponded May 22, 2013

Thank you for coming in and taking the time to review our restaurant. It was great to hear that you had a first class time with us! We always value customer feedback and use it as a growth opportunity, so thank you. We look forward to seeing you in the future!

303-410-5824