“Eggscellent Breakfast!!!”

Ranked #2 of 249 Restaurants in Westminster
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Early Bird is a chef driven made from scratch breakfast and brunch restaurant.
Reviewed September 25, 2016

This restaurant ranks in the top 5 we've ever enjoyed for breakfast! They have a vast menu filled with incredible and unique breakfast dishes all made from locally sourced ingredients.
Their prices are very fair and the service was really good.

They have some great dishes which include local favorites like green chili. Get there early so you don't have to wait long, as we did. We got there around 8AM, but when we left, they had a lot of people waiting for seating.

They also have unique, locally made sauces, like hot sauce and ketchup, that they make and bottle there and they're delicious!

We really did like this place a lot! It's definitely a place to visit everyday and enjoy what you get everyday, but never have the same thing twice!

Reviewed September 13, 2016

We had very friendly service. I especially enjoyed the home-made caramel latte with REAL caramel in it.

Reviewed September 12, 2016

It's so hard to choose from their menu. Everything sounds amazing and, it is. I force myself to try something new even when I want what I had last time. I'm never disappointed. I love the rustic and country inspired décor. It's usually busy so, you might have to wait. But you'll leave feeling fat & happy.

Reviewed September 7, 2016

Ate here for the first, and LAST, time on my last trip to Westminster. Not sure why this place is rated as high as it is. I ordered the two egg breakfast for $10.50. Received two eggs, a very small handful of breakfast potatoes, two links of sausage that were way too spicy and one slice of toast. The amount of food was way too little for the price paid. There were hardly any potatoes and only one slice of toast that they brought to you bare. It didn't have any butter on it and they didn't even bring butter or jelly to the table. I had to ask and wait to get it. Only restaurant I have ever eaten at that does that. Sausage was way too spicy and not that good.

Not sure why this place has the rating it does. I am use to much better value, better food and usually don't leave a restaurant hungry like I did this one. I won't be back.

1  Thank OnTheRoadAgain1056
Reviewed September 2, 2016 via mobile

Super friendly service and great food to boot!! Sat outside on a beautiful afternoon. Great place. Just in town visiting family but I would recommend this place for sure.