“Nice find!”

Ranked #1 of 220 Restaurants in Westminster
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Early Bird is a chef driven made from scratch breakfast and brunch restaurant.
Arvada, Colorado
“Nice find!”
Reviewed July 15, 2014 via mobile

My 87 year old mother in law and I were looking for a different restaurant to try following her doctor's appt. We stumbled upon this area of town we had not yet discovered and Early Bird looked interesting. It was a very pleasant experience. She ordered the breakfast burrito and I had the barbecued pulled pork sandwich and both of us were very pleased. Our meals were delicious and the service was excellent. We will be back!

Visited July 2014

Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Good breakfast!”
Reviewed July 4, 2014 via mobile

Homemade hot sauce was excellent! Coffee was good and server was attentive! It must be a popular place as it's kind of hidden yet there were people waiting the entire time we were there.

Arlington, Texas
“I'd return”
Reviewed June 29, 2014 via mobile

Visiting the area on a weekend getaway. Great location. Nice atmosphere. Small and a little loud, but not so bad you want to leave. The latte was yummy, as was the waffle with fresh fruit. We went because we found on TripAdvisor and it was worth the try.

Visited May 2014
Denver, Colorado
“Yummy breakfast!”
Reviewed June 4, 2014 via mobile

This restaurant is run by a classmate of mine with her husband, so I figured I'd be supportive and try it out. I was not disappointed! My husband and I both got the creme brulé French toast and it was delicious! The fruit I got was perfectly ripe and beautiful, and the tea was superb, not run of the mill restaurant tea. Definitely want to go back soon.

texas
“Delightful!”
Reviewed June 3, 2014 via mobile

Had to travel a few minutes from our hotel off 25 to find it, but it was well worth it! Everyone's breakfast was outstanding (and huge) and the waitstaff was very friendly! Will be returning again during our stay in Westheimer for sure!