“Average”

Ranked #2 of 228 Restaurants in Westminster
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Early Bird is a chef driven made from scratch breakfast and brunch restaurant.
Reviewed February 10, 2014

I'm glad we tried it but we won't go back. The food was "average" & everything was very different & unusual tasting not really in a good way..... There are a couple on the wait staff that I would personally get rid of! There was a lady with tattoos all down on of her arms that was super RUDE!!!! There is a young kid filling water & he's better left quiet as well. We almost left because of these two & their attitude. I want to mention that there is a young girl with short straight her that was incredibly nice & tried to make up for the others!!! :) The owner "tried" to smooth things over for us but the damage was already done. Our waiter was super super nice also but forgot our side of bacon. So, all in all I would not recommend this place.....

Reviewed October 16, 2013

We were on vacation looking for a good breakfast place and I found this place listed on a "best of Denver" website. I'm so glad I did! I consider myself kind of a breakfast connoisseur, and this place had some of the best french toast I've EVER had. My friends all got breakfast combos (called the 120th Ave. I think) and they all commented on how good their potatoes were....constantly. The latte I had was awesome as well. Apparently their cooks are all professionally trained cooks, and it shows. My only advice is if you have a large group, get them to split the check early. We had issues getting our orders split correctly when we went to pay, but they were super nice about it.

Reviewed October 13, 2013

Read all the rave reviews, but really the food was average. Farm fresh, and the presentation was good - but even after 2 tries, they still couldn't get my eggs right. The coffee was strong, but good. If you are going to breakfast, they have open seat seating. It isn't a place for a quiet getaway. Bless the wait staff though - they try their best to please! For the money and the quality of food, the Exchange Tavern, next door, is a better deal though not "farm to plate" per se.

1  Thank GeneMCO
Reviewed August 11, 2013

Lots of F's in the title, but the food gets an A. I went twice, and had omelets both times. The omelets are round and 'puffed', and topped with a very mild arugula. I had The120th Avenue with bacon, scallions and goat cheese. Outstanding. The coffee was bitter on the first visit, but delicious on the second. Strong both times. Highly recommended.

Reviewed July 19, 2013

This quaint little restaurant was fantastic! We were from out of town and saw the reviews and decided to stop by for breakfast. Sean was our waiter and he and the rest of the staff were very welcoming. We had the 120th ave omelet and our infant son had eggs and pancakes. The food was fresh and perfectly cooked. A lot of restaurants are not kid-friendly but this one sure was! We will absolutely stop by again if we are in the area.