“lunch”
Review of Black-eyed Pea

Black-eyed Pea
Ranked #62 of 224 Restaurants in Westminster
Cuisines: American
Description: Black-eyed Pea Restaurants homestyle cooking!
Description: Black-eyed Pea Restaurants homestyle cooking!
Arvada, Colorado
“lunch”
Reviewed December 28, 2012

So glad the Black Eyed Pea in Westminster reopened. We love this place. Food is always good. People at the barare very nice. Prices are good. Highly recommend coming for lunch or dnner.

Visited August 2012

Arvada, Colorado, United States
“Great Food, EVER SINGLE TIME! Glad they are back!!!”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

Excellent service and great food. I only wish I could make pot roast like they make theirs. Thier carrots are to die for, just awesome! I order double carrots every single time. My husband and I came here for Thanksgiving this year. You can't go wrong, lunch, dinner or desert!

• Visited November 2012
Portland, Oregon
“Glad they are back”
Reviewed September 19, 2012

Comfort food, here we are! Am very glad they are back, after several years of being closed down. Lots of choices, don't go with the idea of counting calories.

Visited June 2012
Omaha, Nebraska
“Great food, Fantastic pricing, Fantastic Service, Highly recommend”
Reviewed July 23, 2012

Went for Dinner and I had the Pot Roast, my wife had the Turkey. Both were large portions with great flavor and you picked your side dishes. I had the red beans and rice, brocolli cheese casarole both were excellant. The peach cobbler with Ice cream was excellant. Pricing was under $10 for the meals before desert. Wine by the glass was very reasonable and my wifes Dacquri was very good and only $4. Great pricing. Everything was so good we went back the next day for lunch. It was very good. STRONGLY RECOMMEND Will go back again when in area.

• Visited July 2012
Arvada
“Great Experience”
Reviewed April 29, 2012

Sunday Lunch today (4-29-12) at the Black-eyed Pea in Westminster Colorado. Our party of four experienced excellent service and food. They were extremely busy but were able to seat us in a reasonable time, the service was exceptional, and not overbearing, and the food was prepared very well. Pricing reasonable. We will be back!

• Visited April 2012