“I never stay anywhere else.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Drury Inn & Suites Denver Westminster

Drury Inn & Suites Denver Westminster
Ranked #1 of 19 Hotels in Westminster
Miami
“I never stay anywhere else.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2014

I travel to the Greater Denver area about 6 times a year and I've only stayed twice at other hotels and I kept coming back here and always will. Hotel is still pretty new, the service is fantastic and I love the two free meals every day...and the drinks. This is absolutely the place to stay.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled solo
    • 5 of 5 stars

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (46)
Glenwood Springs, Colorado
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2014

Drury Inn in Westminster, CO is a great place to stay! It is never expensive, it is brand new, and Drury Inn's always have great perks. The hotel is also is a very convenient location if you want to go to Boulder, Flatiron Crossings Mall, and downtown Denver.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
    • 3 of 5 stars
Colorado Springs, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2014

We wanted to do something fun for spring break, but didn't have a lot of money, so we decided on a night in a hotel in the Denver area. We couldn't have been happier. It was my husband, 7 year old son, our Labradoodle and myself. We reserved an oversized 2 queen bed room for $117 (not including taxes) plus a $10 pet fee. All of the staff that we encountered were super friendly and eager to help.
Our room was very nice (room 518), and huge! We were facing Hwy 36, which has a lot of construction and traffic, but never heard any noise. The beds were very comfortable with nice pillows. Everything was very clean, and there was a mini fridge and microwave in the room.
The pool wasn't huge, but decent. Half the pool is outside with a swim under wall that my son thought was really cool. It does, however, make the pool temperature pretty chilly. The hot tub was nice sized and not super hot, so good for kids. There was always an ample supply of pool towels available.
The hotel offers a 5:30 kickback, which is great for families. From 5:30-7:00pm there is a buffet available to guests that is included. The night we were there they offered, hot dogs, mac n cheese, baked potatoes, chicken strips, chili, salad, nachos, carrots & celery, and chips. Each adult gets 3 adult beverages at the bar, and there is a soda fountain (Pepsi products) available for free as well. It isn't 4 star dining, but is perfect for a family on a budget- we didn't have to go out for dinner. They also have the soda fountain and popcorn available in the lobby from 3pm to 10pm. Great for evening snacks!
The breakfast was bountiful too. They offered scrambled eggs, sausage patties, biscuits and gravy, breakfast potatoes, oatmeal, along with the typical bread selection, waffle maker, muffins and doughnuts, and fruit. We aren't coffee drinkers (which was available), but my husband and I do drink a lot of soda, so the fact that the soda fountain was available to us at breakfast was a plus as well.
Our dog liked it too. Pets are not allowed in the common areas (ie- lobby, eating area, pool), and you are asked not to leave them alone in the room for more than 30 minutes. There is a really nice walking path right behind the hotel that was fantastic for our dog. As mentioned- there is a $10 a night pet fee- which I thought was more than fair. I did see a couple other dogs in passing through the side doors, but never heard any barking.
We had a really nice stay and my son is already asking to go back at his next school break. I would definitely recommend this hotel for families.

Room Tip: If travelling with a dog, ask for a room close to the side doors to make it easier for potty trips.
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank Corey89
Concord, New Hampshire
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2014

We were coming to the area for me to do some professional training and chose to stay here rather than the conference hotel because we were looking for a nice quiet accessible to amenities place....and we found it!

Room Tip: One side of the hotel lets you look out on the mtns and that was a nice thing in the morning especia...
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank fiddleskiyogi
Dublin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2014

I've stayed in a variety of hotels for business over the years from the St Regis to Holiday Inns, but this was by far the best run. At one stage while I was waiting in the lobby every employee who passed me, from the general manager to the cook, asked if they could help me. I was nursing at the time and they could not have been more accommodating. The rooms were immaculate, and everything ran ship shape. I attended for a work leadership course, but I can tell you that we could all learn a lesson on how to lead a team from Stacey and Co. Amazing!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Learner_Traveller
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2014

I never really liked Drury Hotels until I stayed at this one!! I was at a dance competition in Westminster and I stayed at the Drury. The rooms were excellent!! Very clean and big! When I had a problem, help was fast getting there! I highly recommend this hotel!

• Stayed April 2013
3 Thank 0622bluefish
Hinsdale, Montana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2014

It was worth. the extra $15 a night to go to this hotel over LaQunita. Amazing service; beautiful rooms and service extraordinare! We had peace and quiet and a wonderful view of the Mountains. The kick back included beverages and hot food, The pool is both in and outdoor. the breakfast had a a nice selection. The dining area spacious.

Room Tip: The Kings do not have tubs.
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
3 Thank JMGORES
Also consider these accommodations in or near Westminster
The Westin Westminster
Denver Marriott Westminster
#6 of 19 in Westminster
4.5 of 5 stars 138 reviews
HYATT house Boulder/Broomfield

Been to Drury Inn & Suites Denver Westminster? Share your experiences!