“Fantastic Experience”

Ranked #1 of 19 Hotels in Westminster
Denver, Colorado
“Fantastic Experience”
Reviewed May 14, 2013

I booked one room at this hotel and then found out late that I needed another room for more attendees to the CU Boulder graduation. I called the hotel directly and they found me a second room and placed us close. They were so friendly and accomodating. When we arrived early they were happy to give us early check in. Food, service, experience was great. Location to local shopping, restaurants, Boulder etc. It was very comfortable and quiet especially for a full hotel! Highly recommend.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (53)
washington
Reviewed May 12, 2013

My wife and I stayed at the Drury Inn Westminster for three nights so we could attend a Zac Brown Band concert. I chose this location after reading reviews of the hotel and checking distance to Red Rocks Amphitheater. We were so impressed with everyone who worked at the hotel morning and night! The hostess gave us suggestions on where to go eat and what sites we may want to visit and some to avoid. That can make or break a trip...it made ours great.

The hotel is located in one of the best locations you could ask for. Central to so many sites, eating and shopping. We will be back on our next Colorado visit!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Chapin
Reviewed April 27, 2013

We stayed here for an extended period (9 nights) as we were with our 8 year old grand daughter over her Spring Break. The staff (all of them) were simply outstanding in all regards. The hotel has an included dinner each evening of the week and while the menu is basically repetitive, there is enough variety in selection that it is of excellent value if one considers the cost of an evening meal as included with your room price. Th ehotel is also in a great location as it is somewhat in country side area outside of Denver but with all ammentities needed being very close to the hotel. We had a great stay over this rather extended period. I would say that on weekends it seemed they can get quite busy and thus 'active/loud' with various children travel type groups (teams), but this did not detract from our excellent stay.

Room Tip: Suites range in size so ask re availability, price.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Centennial, Colorado
Reviewed April 25, 2013

Myself, my husband and our four year old son recently stayed in one of the suites for 3 nights. The value was great as the room was very spacious for the price and the free breakfast and dinner was very good. However, on our second night there my son and I were sitting on the sofa when we heard a very loud noise coming from the bathroom. I figured it was probably the hairdryer that had fallen off the wall, but to my surprise the ceiling light fixture had fell down and shattered all over the floor! Pretty scary considering my four year old could have been standing there when it fell! I immediately phoned the front desk to tell them what had happened and they said they would send someone right up. Well, two hours later I called again and the woman told me no one called or told her. Seriously?! Finally a very pleasant guy came and replaced the light. He said he cleaned up everything that had shattered, which he did not and I found that out the hard way, walking in there barefoot. Of course, no one apologized about this happening. I only give them three stars because of the value, however, I'm not sure I will be back after what had happened.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
4 Thank alison h
Glasgow, Kentucky
Reviewed April 23, 2013

We stayed at this Drury Inn on a Friday night. Even though there were LOTS of kids staying there for different reasons, it was really quiet. The room was great. The meals were good too. We have found our new favorite place to stay.

Room Tip: Always chech the coupons and the internet for the best deals. Call the inn you want to stay in and s...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Fort Collins, Colorado
Reviewed April 16, 2013

Overall I was very impressed with the Drury Inn and Suites. The staff were very helpful starting with check-in and through check-out. Aside from the full breakfast that is included in the morning which was eggs, waffles, potatoes, granola, cereal, bagels, and sausage. They also gave us two drink coupons for the happy hour snack time from 5:30-7:30pm which included mac n cheese, hot dogs, and some other items and the free soda fountain was enjoyed by our kids. Our room was very clean with granite counter tops in the bathroom, comfortable bed and pillows, and flat screen TV's in all the rooms. The wifi actually had a strong signal and worked well without passwords or a fee. The pool is indoor and outdoor with a hot tub and this might be the only thing anyone complained about during our stay. My boys said the pool was a bit cold, but it didn't keep them out of it. Overall for the food that is included and the quality of the rooms and the staff it was well worth the $92/night that we paid.

Room Tip: We had a room that faced north to the parking lot on the fifth floor and never heard traffic from th...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Allyn
Reviewed April 13, 2013 via mobile

This was one of the nicest hotels we stayed in during our PetFriendly travels from Georgia to Washington. It is very new and extremely comfortable!! The room was beautiful! We even had a very nice view of the mountains! The breakfast was outstanding. They offered evening snacks and it was just the right place after a long travel day!! This place is a must stop!

Stayed April 2013, traveled with family