“Chain seafood restaurant in Westminster.”
Review of Bonefish Grill

Bonefish Grill
Ranked #11 of 222 Restaurants in Westminster
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Denver, Colorado
“Chain seafood restaurant in Westminster.”
Reviewed November 28, 2013 via mobile

Bang Bang shrimp Wednesday's is delish!
Their Sunday brunch is amazing! All you can drink mimosas or bellinis! Real fresh ground peaches! Creme brûlée French toast.

• Visited June 2013

West Row, Suffolk, United Kingdom
“Great seafood, great service”
Reviewed November 19, 2013

We ate here with friends and were very happy with our meal. Waiter was friendly & professional. Food was better than I expected for a chain. We will definitely try other Bonefish restaurants to see if the live up to the high standards we experienced here.

• Visited July 2013
Cottage Grove, Minnesota
“Nothing Special”
Reviewed November 8, 2013

We went here with friends on a Saturday night and the place was packed. I ordered the tuna. I ordered it rare but when it arrived, it appeared to never have been cooked whatsoever. I don't mind sushi but this fish literally was cold. Adding to my disappointment, the tuna had a white sauce that it had been dipped in to apparently hold the sesame seeds to the fish. Not much taste here. My traveling companion had the salmon which she said was very undercooked. This could have been her fault as she didn't ask how it would be prepared. In the restaurant's favor, they have a very good wine list and very knowledgeable wait staff. This is a chain and the fish tasted like it. I would pass on dining here again.

• Visited October 2013
Boulder, Colorado
“Fresh seafood and friendly service”
Reviewed November 4, 2013 via mobile

One of my favorite upscale chain restaurants. We went on a Saturday after 5:00 pm and it was crowded as usual. Because of the large bar area that requires no reservations we found seats at the bar. The bar staff were very friendly and service was quick even tho it was busy. The food is always good and the prices are reasonable for the quality of the food. The house Chardonnay is very good. We weren't very hungry so we both ordered the ceviche. The fish was fresh but the marinade had a little too much lime in it other wise it was very good. The chips that came with it were hot and tasty. Great seafood for a reasonable price.

Visited November 2013
Denver, Co
“Excellent Seafood”
Reviewed November 3, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

I work internationally so everytime I get home, my wife and I make sure to put a trip to Bonefish Grill very high on the priority list. We have always left very pleased with our dining experience. It does get very crowded and Wednesday is 'Bang Bang Shrimp' special night, so it is absolutely slammed.......but the bang bang shrimp are delicious and cheap on Wednesdays!

Visited October 2013