“Excellent for Long-Term” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #13 of 19 Hotels in Westminster
Key West, Florida
“Excellent for Long-Term”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 22, 2013

I am a little late in getting this review up, but better late than never. I stayed here in January for three months while I was getting additional training in my job. At that time Sue was the manager. She assembled a great team and everyone was very helpful for my concerns. My requests were always dealt with in a timely manner. My room was exceptionally quiet. Highly recommended!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank KWLaDiabla
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Denver - Westminster, responded to this review, June 25, 2013
Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. It's great to hear that my team was helpful and accommodating with your concerns while staying with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Denver, Colorado
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 3, 2013

super clean rooms,excellent service ,overpriced for long term in my opinion,nice kitchenette.staff and help very professional and eager to please.laurndry clean and up to date.area is very nice ,lots of restaurants,walmarts and stores.

Room Tip: 3rd floor has good views
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Denver - Westminster, responded to this review, June 5, 2013
Chris - Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. I truly appreciate your comments regarding the excellent customer service the staff provided to you and the level of cleanliness throughout our entire property. As well, I am so happy that you found our location to be convenient.

The staff and I would like to thank you again for posting your review. We look forward to seeing you again during your stay with us.
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 10, 2013 via mobile

They tried to "walk us" when we checked in, telling us no rooms. When I pushed back they magically found one. Too bad! No service-you have to go ASK for more towels, etc., & make your own bed. No maintenance -hole in floor-wall by a/c. No lobby. Etc etc. and price was higher than nearby full service hotels of similar or higher rating. How this one gets 4 stars is beyond me! I'll never stay here again!

• Stayed May 2013
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
3 Thank TravelDivaNM
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Denver - Westminster, responded to this review, May 13, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. We strive to provide guests with all the comforts of home, so I am disappointed to hear that we did not achieve this during your stay. I am working with the staff to ensure that this does not happen again in the future.

We continually work to improve our hotel, so I really appreciate you providing us with your feedback. Please feel free to contact me directly, at dwm@extendedstay.com, with any additional comments or questions. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any of our other brand locations across the U.S. and Canada in the future.
Hastings, NE
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 19, 2013

Was working overnights and had no problem sleeping during the day. Nice and quiet. Friendly staff, great rooms and fantastic rates. Very busy . So plan ahead. Stayed off and on for Almost two months. Great stay.

Room Tip: I worked nights and slept days without any wake ups. I really appreciated the quiet days
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank MikkiNe
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Denver - Westminster, responded to this review, April 23, 2013
I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I'm thrilled that you had a Great stay and our staff was friendly. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We would love to see you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Millinocket
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013

This was my first trip away from home for more than a week. I was going to be at this hotel for about three months on assignment. The staff were great from the start. The rate was great and saved me plenty on my per-diem. The rooms were clean and up to date. They also had wonderful laundry facilities. The staff was very knowledgable on local dining and places to check out. Very close to Bass pro sHops and Sportsmans Warehouse which was great for me. If you need a place to stay for a day or a few months this is it.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Todd P
Adrian S, Manager at Extended Stay America - Denver - Westminster, responded to this review, April 11, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that you enjoyed the comfort of our rooms and the competence of our staff. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 23, 2013

Me And My Husband was so pleased with our stay at the extended stay!!!Our daughter booked us a room for the week since we were coming to visit our family in Colorado!!!I must say the staff at the front desk,Katie,tj,Becky,Are such great people to be around they make you feel so at home!!Sue the mgr is one in a million she goes out of her way to make her guest feel so comfortable and always has a smile when we see her!!!I would for sure stay at this hotel next time we are in Colorado and will tell the rest of our family and friends that comes to visit Colorado to stay at the extended stay in Westminster! !Truly the best hotel I've stayed at in along time!!!

• Stayed March 2013
1 Thank ilamartinez
Adrian S, Manager at Extended Stay America - Denver - Westminster, responded to this review, March 25, 2013
We just received a copy of your review and wanted to say thank you so much for the outstanding comments about the service provided by our associates. I'm thrilled to hear that we provided a home away from home and that Becky, TJ and the rest of the staff made such a wonderful and lasting impression from your recent stay. Again, thank you so much for the review and we look forward to seeing you the next time you are in town.
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 12, 2013

Pet friendly.
Nice room.
Hotel kept up.

Minus:
$100/wk more than next door.
Breakfast not as promised.
Elevator broken.
Room had glue smell.
No info on Extended Stay Plus program.

• Stayed March 2013
2 Thank rforillo
Adrian S, Manager at Extended Stay America - Denver - Westminster, responded to this review, March 14, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey.Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable and we will utilize your response by continuing to focus on making each and every guest experience the best it can be. We hope to see you again in the future. Again, thank you for completing our survey and if I can be of assistance to you, please feel free to contact me directly at dwm@extendedstay.com.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Westminster
Cottonwood Suites Westminster
La Quinta Inn Denver Northglenn
#12 of 19 in Westminster
Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Denver - Thornton
SpringHill Suites Denver North/Westminster

Been to Extended Stay America - Denver - Westminster? Share your experiences!