“Try next door at Savanah Suites.”

Extended Stay America - Denver - Westminster

Pet friendly.
Nice room.
Hotel kept up.

Minus:
$100/wk more than next door.
Breakfast not as promised.
Elevator broken.
Room had glue smell.
No info on Extended Stay Plus program.

• Stayed: March 2013
2  Thank rforillo
Adrian S, Manager at Extended Stay America - Denver - Westminster, responded to this reviewResponded March 14, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey.Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable and we will utilize your response by continuing to focus on making each and every guest experience the best it can be. We hope to see you again in the future. Again, thank you for completing our survey and if I can be of assistance to you, please feel free to contact me directly at dwm@extendedstay.com.

Reviewed February 16, 2013

I have stayed at many hotels but this Extended Stay by far exceeds my expectations with service. Sue, TJ, Ellie, and Katie are great. It's like having a group of friends away from home. I also enjoyed the new beds and new bed spreads it makes it feels more cozier. The room was very clean and smelled fresh. I also enjoyed the grab and go breakfast this comes in handy when I don't have time to make breakfast or stop at Starbucks for a coffee. I would recommend this place to my friends and family. Thank you Extended Stay staff for making my stay great.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Adrian S, Manager at Extended Stay America - Denver - Westminster, responded to this reviewResponded February 18, 2013

I appreciate you taking the time to write such a wonderful review of our property. I am also pleased to hear that our associates made your stay comfortable while you were staying with us in Westminster. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again next time you are in Denver Metro Area

Reviewed February 7, 2013

I was here for one month in January. I was not sure about this extended stay as I was registered at savannah inn across the street for 800/ month. Thanks to trip advisor, I changed to Extended stay and made the right choice. The room was clean, dished were provided ( even though I have my own). The bath water was hot and lasted as long as I needed. I had issues with the dryer as the info sheet said the washer was 30 minute and dryer was for an hour... Not true, so I was refunded. At the end the first washer machine by the door ate a quarter... I didn't say anything. I stay at the Clarion in las vegas get 2 beds for 39.95 and get room service everyday - here I paid 50.00 a night for 1 bed with room service 1 x a week. I think this hotel could give us a 2x a week cleaning. I felt safe and comfortable. My only real problem was the smokers that smoked in the foyer, and at the side door. I was in room 104 and it drifted in several times. Huge gap under the room door and I got 2 migraines. The hotel did cut me some sponge strips and the worked. Also, at the end of my stay, the manager helped me stay an extra night without moving to another room. ( they were sold out) I am really happy I stayed at this hotel. :) the customer service was always warm and friendly. I look forward to staying here again. This is way better than my rv. Lol

Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank World Traveler C
Adrian S, Manager at Extended Stay America - Denver - Westminster, responded to this reviewResponded February 10, 2013

Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm glad that any issues you had were addressed in a timely manner and that the staff as a whole showed our appreciation to you. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Reviewed January 21, 2013

During our stay the cleanliness of the room due to Liliana and Vickie was excellent. The Staff was always smiling and considerate. Evening staff i.e. T.J. are always great examples of customer service reps.

• Stayed: January 2013
Adrian S, Manager at Extended Stay America - Denver - Westminster, responded to this reviewResponded January 23, 2013

Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm so pleased to hear that our associates made you feel welcome and that they were always available. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Reviewed January 19, 2013

The staff at this hotel goes out of their way to accommodate the needs of all guests. Ellie and Katie work the front desk in the daytime hours and are always polite with a big smile to greet you. T.J. works mostly at night and he goes above and beyond to make sure we feel at home. Anything we need, T.J. is always there to make sure we have it. Sue the manager does a great job with her staff obviously! I would not stay anywhere else in the area. This particular hotel is always clean and by far gives the best customer service in town!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
Adrian S, Manager at Extended Stay America - Denver - Westminster, responded to this reviewResponded January 21, 2013

I would like to personally thank you for taking time out to write such wonderful things about your experience at Extended Stay America Westminster. Our hotel is committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours; it tells us that we are delivering on that commitment. I and the entire staff at our hotel would like to thank you for your very kind words, and we would love to see you here again.

Reviewed January 18, 2013

I have truely experienced an extended stay at this quality lodging property an highly
recommend it. The property is well maintained with ongoing upgrades. However it is the staff which really stands out. Their attentiveness and genuine concern is apparent with all the personnel - front desk, maintenance, and housekeeping.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Adrian S, Manager at Extended Stay America - Denver - Westminster, responded to this reviewResponded January 20, 2013

Reviewed January 16, 2013

I have been living here for months now following a divorce and loss of my real home of 30 years. With it's ultra friendly staff it made my situation much more tolerable and fun than sitting in a regular hotel.The entire staff takes the time and effort to stop and talk to you and make sure your day is going well. Rooms are kept clean. They are constantly upgrading services and making things more desirable for your comfort. Like just replacing every mattress in the place with very comfortable brand name mattresses that are enclosed with bed bug covers that actually have locks on them so they cannot be unzipped to let anything in. The kitchens are great to have so you can go to store and cook in room to save money. Equipped with full size refrigerators. Not those puny fridges found in normal hotels. Price is comparable with normal hotels but you receive so many more features. New flat screen TV's are great. I can't say anything but great things about the manager Sue.She is one of the nicest people I've met and I enjoy talking to all of her staff. Especially T.J. and Rob because we constantly make fun of each other and give each other a hard time (friendly type). Katie a receptionist is a very caring person. I haven't spent a lot of time with everyone on the staff but they are all great people that make your stay as personal and comfortable as possible. Vicki, my house cleaner is very comforting to me as I am handicapped and her husband has similar issues. He and I are both Veterans so she has concerns for me which is nice. Her helper Lilly (I call smiley) immediately puts you in a good mood with her beautiful smile.

Room Tip: I cant speak for every room but mine is absolutely quite. I hear nothing at all !
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Kenny B
Adrian S, Manager at Extended Stay America - Denver - Westminster, responded to this reviewResponded January 19, 2013

Thank you for your nice review of our property & staff. Whenever I read comments like yours, it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction. By continuing to provide our valued guests with exceptional value, we know Extended Stay Hotels will remain the #1 extended stay lodging source in North America.