SpringHill Suites Denver North/Westminster
$149
$109
$110
La Quinta Inn Denver Westminster Mall(Westminster)(Great Value!)
$119
La Quinta
$169
$129
  • Pool
$98
Fairfield Inn & Suites Denver North/Westminster(Westminster)(Great Value!)
$109
$99
$118
$161
  • Pool
$134
Residence Inn
All reviewsfront desksitting areasuper targethot and cold itemswaffleswould definitely stay here againtwo double bedsthe breakfast areabreakfast buffet issoftball tournamenthotel is locatedmicrowave and fridgeshopping and restaurantsindoor poolbutterfly pavilionwe've stayedstaff was friendly
Reviewed April 24, 2013

My husband was in town for a work conference and I came in over the weekend to check out the Denver area. I thought the hotel was very nice and looked to be fairly new. It was close to the interstate and lots of shopping and restaurants. The breakfast was wonderful and the staff was very friendly. Our room was very spacious and clean. There is a newer Target plaza just up the road maybe a 1/4 of a mile drive. There are several restaurants (Bonefish Grill, Panera, B-dubs, Mac Grill), a nail salon, Starbucks, Coldstone, and Target of course. We ate at the East Moon for sushi (delicious) and Hacienda (delicious Tex-Mex). Being close to the interstate was nice for getting out and about town. If you get the chance I would totally recommend the Brews Cruise with Brent - it was awesome!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
chris d, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Denver North/Westminster, responded to this reviewResponded April 28, 2013

Meeshell89, I am so glad you enjoyed your stay with us. I am also glad you highlighted the area too. We are located so close to so many great things it really opens up options for people to enjoy. I hope we see you again and thanks for staying with us.

Reviewed April 17, 2013

I stayed for 5 great days. I have never stayed at SpringHill Suites until now, but I will definitely look for them in the future. The room was nice and trendy. The staff was amazing. Everyone would ask me what I was doing each day and give me suggestions. I meant to write this in September when I remembered everyone's names because I wanted to acknowledge them individually. This was a nice getaway. The location was great because it was close to football stadium but not far from Estes Park. If I go back to Denver, I'm definitely coming here.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Nicola M

Nicola M,

Wow, thanks for your review. I am so glad to hear that you remeber your stay so well even though it was back in September. I really hope that when you are through the area again you will come visit us.

Reviewed April 14, 2013

Stayed here one night with my daughter. Hotel and room were very clean. The king bed was extremely comfortable. The room had everything we needed for a night of eating in and resting. Did not try the pool or hot tub but peeked in. It looked very well maintained and clean. Breakfast was a plus. They have a wide variety of hot or cold items. The woman at the breakfast area was so sweet and helpful. Only had one issue with some noisy tenants but only lasted a few minutes. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family

I am so glad we could be your little get away for a night. I hope that the next time you have a chance to sneak away you will come back and see us. Thanks so much for staying with us!!

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Hotel was nice, but had a few issues with the room. A running toilet, fuzzy cable, and terrible mattress gave it only 3 stars. A handyman came and fixed the toilet and cable after the first day, but there isn't a lot that can be done with the mattress.

That being said, friendly staff, very pleasant place to stay, just didn't stand out.

Great location almost equidistant between Denver University and Colorado University, if you are interested in checking out the schools there.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
chris d, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Denver North/Westminster, responded to this reviewResponded April 10, 2013

Mr. Crawford, I wanted to take a quick moment and say how sorry I am that you had a few issues while staying at our hotel. I am glad we could fix the TV and toilet issues for you, however we should have caught those issues before you checked in. We try hard everyday to ensure that our rooms are 100% guest ready before anyone checks in, we let your room slip through the cracks and I am very sorry for that. I am also sorry the matress did not meet your expectations either, I am not sure if the bed was too hard or perhaps too soft for you as everyone has their own prefference on beds? We do have items in the hotel that can assist our guests preferences. We can soften a bed up with a matress top or we have bed boards that will help firm the bed up. Thank you for taking the time to write a review, I hope to see you again at our hotel. If you do come to the area again please contact me directly and I will do everything I can to ensure a comfortable stay.

Reviewed March 26, 2013

My wife and I stayed at this property for four nights in mid March to attend her father's funeral. This is about the 18th time we have stayed at this Springhill Suites in the last eight years to attend to his lingering illness. We have always enjoyed our stay. A special thanks to Emily at the front desk for the great service she and the rest of the staff have always provided. The service is always excellent, the rooms and the rest of property is always well kept, and the breakfast well stocked. We always stay at Marriotts now because of the great service we consistantly receive at this location. Thanks again.

Room Tip: They are doing alot of construction around the hotel. Building a new full service Marriott in front and highway construction in the back at times. Should be done within the next couple of months.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family

John, Thank you for the review. We really appreciate people who return to our hotel everytime they are in the area. I am glad that you find that we give the same great service everytime you are here. We are in the service business and take great pride in what we do. I am sorry to hear about the loss in your family, loosing a loved one is never easy. I hope we will see you again!