“Will stay here again”

SpringHill Suites Denver North/Westminster
Ranked #5 of 20 Hotels in Westminster
Reviewed September 14, 2012

Denver is my home town. I visit often and prefer not to stay with family.
Springhill Suites is located close to great dining and shopping. It is well kept, extra clean and just beautiful rooms. The entire staff was friendly and helpful. The in room coffee area was replenished fully everyday. (sometimes with extras) The breakfast buffet was very good for a hotel, all the items where hot and fresh. Parking is free and close. This is a great place for extended stay.
I have a family member that works for Marriott so that is why I check value as excellent. I do not pay the regular rate. I’m not sure if there is room service however any request was delivered to my room right away. Don't know if there is a spa or gym.
I will stay here everytime I go "home" to visit.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Christi K
Jesse L, Manager at SpringHill Suites Denver North/Westminster, responded to this reviewResponded October 14, 2012

Hi There,

I just wanted to take a moment and say thank you for the positive review. We are very happy to be your home, while you're visiting home!

Safe Travels! Jesse

Reviewed September 9, 2012

We were there recently just on an overnight excursion for the Rocky Mountain Airshow. They had a special rate just for people going to the show, $99.00/night. Even though we were only about an hour away from Broomfield we wanted to see the Hot Air Balloon launch at 6:30am and figured it would be best to stay near the airport and just hop up and out to see it the next morning. This hotel was modernly decorated and the staff couldn't have been nicer!! The room was really nice and sophisticated. There was a wet bar with a fridge and microwave (which is more than what I've seen at more expensive hotels). A separate sitting area with a long sofa and a desk greeted you as you entered the room. The pool, although small, we enjoyed having one there! Not bad for a local place!! A complimentary hot & cold breakfast is served from 7-10:30am with your typical foods served, waffles, eggs, sausages, bagels, etc... I would definitely recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: Note: When you check out, they will add an additional $40 for incidentals onto your credit card but...
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Jesse L, Manager at SpringHill Suites Denver North/Westminster, responded to this reviewResponded September 12, 2012

We are so happy that you enjoyed our hotel, and that we met your expectaions. We hope to see you again and thanks for the positive review! Safe Travels, Jesse

Reviewed September 9, 2012

We wanted to sightsee in both Denver and Boulder, and this hotel is located between them, right off route 36. Hotel is nice - a typical SH. Front desk personnel were extremely helpful with directions.

Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple

You know what they say... Location, Location, Location. And I'm so happy our location worked for you! Thank you for staying with us, and we'd love to see you again! Safe Travels, Jesse

Reviewed September 6, 2012

Just a boring place to stay with limited service.
My boyfriend and I recently stayed at the Springhill Suites off of Highway 36 in Westminister, Colorado. It was an OK stay but very much a remote motel with very limited service. Maybe we just expected more. We had tried first to get into the nearby full-service Doubletree Westminister but they were full the first night of our visit.
After the first night at the Springhill we checked out and were abole to get a room at the Doubletree. Hotels with the Hilton name just have their stuff together. At the Doubletree we were greeted in the lobby and got a great room on the 6th floor looking out

Room Tip: They do seem to have some rooms with kind of a mountain view. you just have to overlook the industr...
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank TSmiles626
ThankYouForStaying, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Denver North/Westminster, responded to this reviewResponded September 8, 2012

Hello, TSmiles.

I am sorry your experience was not what you were hoping for. Thank you for sharing your comments.

Reviewed September 5, 2012

No rooms at the Renaissance Boulder Flatiron or the Omni, so I stayed here and was pleased. It's a very typical SH Suites -- decor, food, beds, etc. I thought the price was good too! I had a mountain view which was very nice to wake up to. The front desk staff were very attentive and actually had to help the breakfast staff keep coffee and plates in stock. I stayed here 4 nights and every morning the coffee had run out by the time I got downstairs at 7am. Breakfast was great! The last time I stayed here -- about 5 years ago -- was not a good experience, but with the remodeling that took place since then, it's turned into a nice hotel.

Room Tip: A mountain view room is desirable, even with construction in the foreground.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business

Hello, ArmyNurse.

Thank you for the great comments! The Renaissance and Omni are both beautiful full service hotels, and you seem to know your hotels well. I'm glad you chose to stay with us when your two preferred hotels are unable to accommodate you. I apologize that the coffee was empty when you needed it. We will do a better job stocking fresh coffee all day! I hope you will stay with us again soon.

Reviewed September 5, 2012

My family and I stayed here so I can take them to Water World which is quite close to it. What I loved most was the relaxing, aqua inspired decor. Springhill had spacious accommodations. Breakfast was included and was quite filling. Staff were helpful and efficient. I will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed August 31, 2012

This was a great place close to Denver and Boulder without the huge price tag of either city. No complaints with the hotel. It had great style and was clean and the staff was incredibly attentive. My only caution would be that there is construction in front of the hotel. So, if you have a mountain view (which I paid extra for) you will hear noise in the morning. However, we weren't looking to sleep in so this was not a problem for us at all.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family