“Can't say enough good things about this property.”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Denver North/Westminster
Ranked #13 of 20 Hotels in Westminster
Reviewed June 17, 2012

We stayed at this Fairfield Inn for 4 nights. We usually stay at a more upscale property for stays of this length, however, we were very pleasantly surprised with the service, amenities, and cleanliness of this Fairfield Inn. From the moment of check-in and all throughout our stay - everyone on staff was friendly, smiling, courteous, and very helpful. The room was clean, well-appointed, common areas were clean and not run down, and the breakfast area was clean, well-stocked, and well-maintained. Definitely recommend this property -- whether for a short stay or a long one. What a pleasant experience. Thank you!

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank daybreak1
Management response:Responded July 2, 2012

Thank you for the very kind comments and review. We all work hard to make every guests stay a positive experience. We hope that we will see you the next time you are in town.

Reviewed June 11, 2012

I recently stayed at this property for 2 nights while in the area for business. The location was great for my meetings and with close proximity to restaurants and shopping.
The towels in the bathroom really need replaced; otherwise, the remodel looks great!
Great hours on the exercise room -- 24 hours! I've stayed at other properties that don't open until 6am (I like to have my workout done by that time!).

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Hannah E
Management response:Responded July 2, 2012

Thank you for staying with us. We work very hard to cater to the business traveler and the leisure traveler alike. We realize that many people like to get up early to get there work out done before work so having the fitness center open 24 hours made sense. We are also adding free weights to the fitness room this month to upgrade it even a little more. We hope to see you the next time you are in town.

Reviewed May 23, 2012

I stayed for 4 nights last week. Price/Value is very good. The internet kept going off and they claimed I was the only one having that problem but I'm not sure that was the case. I think I was the only one that complained. My room was at the end of the hall by the mechanical room so there was some noise and I think that may have been the problem with the internet interference. The lady at the front desk was really friendly, the rooms were nice for this type of property.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
Management response:Responded July 2, 2012

Thank you for the review and for staying with us. I apologize for any issues that our internet may have caused you. You were just a few weeks to early we have since upgraded our internet system throughout the hotel, We now have better coverage and two times the speed. I hope the next time you are in town I hope you will stop in and give our new internet a try.

Thanks,

Reviewed May 13, 2012

The hotel has been remodeled. The beds and linens were comfortable. The new shower heads felt awesome! There is a frig, microwave and coffee pot in room. Hair dryer. The only downfall is the bathroom towels were like pool side towels. They forgot to get new towels for the guest rooms I guess. Front desk is welcoming however, we were there on bereavement discount. The Thursday night man at the front desk charged us $20 more than the Friday night front desk girl did. I guess if your going to grieve do it on the weekend and not during the week. I think if they offer a bereavement rate it should apply no matter what day it is. We were to busy to try breakfast there.

Room Tip: No not get a room by the pool. Way to noisey. Doors still slamming at 11:30 p.m. We were in 110...
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
Management response:Responded July 2, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to complete a survey. I am sorry for your loss; I agree that you should be able to grieve any day of the week. We take all the feedback we receive seriously and have lowered our bereavement on weekdays to match our weekend rate.
Thanks,

Reviewed March 27, 2012

I recently stayed at the Fairfield Inn Denver North, for 4 nights Thur-Mon. Three nights were perfect but one night Sat.,, there were hundreds of young soccer players staying there. The Fairfield did a good job trying to keep the youthful energetic folks in check, but it was still a tough night. My hats off to the staff for making the best of a challenging situation.
I would stay there again.

Room Tip: Top floor, end rooms that way if there is a soccer convention going on you don't here as much of...
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled solo
ffidenvern, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Denver North/Westminster, responded to this reviewResponded March 30, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review. We are continually doing our best to improve, teams can be very challenging and we try our very best to work with the teams and guests to make sure everyone has a positive experience. The information you have provided is greatly appreciated and important for my self and my staff to provide the highest quality of service and product we can. I look forward to the next opportunity we get to have you stay with us.

Tyler and Staff,

Reviewed January 5, 2012

Standard fare business hotel. Updated remodeled rooms. Free Breakfast. Dinning options within walking distance are somewhat limited. Has indoor pool & free wifi.
Average business hotel nothing more / nothing less.

Room Tip: Grab a room on the north center side of building as they are farthest away from major roads.
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled on business
ffidenvern, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Denver North/Westminster, responded to this reviewResponded January 17, 2012

Thank you for your comments, we are always striving to meet every guests needs. I hope you choose to stay with us again next time you are in Westminster.

Reviewed August 23, 2011

This is a pretty good Marriott, with comfortable beds and large rooms. The rooms are equivalent to what you'd find in a Courtyard.
Breakfast is good. The free internet required patience and many retries to get it started. It is convenient to I-25.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Westminster
Denver Marriott Westminster
Drury Inn & Suites Denver Westminster
The Westin Westminster
The Westin Westminster
#4 of 20 in Westminster

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Denver North/Westminster? Share your experiences!