“This is actually for the Saltgrass Steakhouse in South Denver”

Saltgrass Steakhouse
Ranked #6 of 226 Restaurants in Westminster
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 5, 2014

Food was good, my filet was very good and it was cooked right. My dinning companion's filet was cooked correctly, but somewhat tough. The service was VERY slow. It seemed like it was set up to be a family place to eat, but it would be very hard to make kids sit that long. The Servers were very nice, just slow.

There are newer reviews for Saltgrass Steakhouse

Reviewed October 31, 2013

Nice selection of aged Angus steaks at reasonable prices. I had the 16oz ribeye for $26, done to perfection and served with seasonal veggies. Wedge salad and chicken tortilla soup were just right. A bottle of Carnivore cabernet sauvignon ($35) was an ideal accompaniment. Service was quick and attentive without being overbearing. Great for family, friends, and business.

Reviewed October 4, 2013 via mobile

We were on vacation in Colorado from Arkansas when I looked up restaurants for us to have dinner and loved the reviews I read so without a doubt I knew we had to go. Glad we did, the food was awesome, the service was wonderful and just overall well worth stopping. Loved everything about this place!!

Reviewed September 27, 2013 via mobile

5 hour layover and rented a car to come to this restaurant. They have the best Ceasars Salad, Prime Rib and well everything is fantastic. Enjoy.

1  Thank BAP4731
Reviewed September 27, 2013

The menu here has a good variety. I had the prime rib which was cooked just right. The service was great and their prices are reasonable. Anytime I'm in the area I'll be stopping by here for a good meal and I highly recommend it to anyone.